Ouch!

Cancerous tumours growing out of my vertebrae , pushing against the nerve roots as they grew . The twenty minute spasms I went into as the pain would shoot up and down my back and arms were torture . I use to be close to fainting with the pain .<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:48 pm --<br /><br />
-dabz- said:
Sorry mate, but once Stuart sees this thread he'll make a branding iron on the bollocks sound like a tickle under the chin. That guy has out pained us all and come through it.
Hope you are better Stu.

Haha , nice one dabz

It wasn't too bad . ;-)

Stuart said:
Cancerous tumours growing out of my vertebrae , pushing against the nerve roots as they grew . The twenty minute spasms I went into as the pain would shoot up and down my back and arms were torture . I use to be close to fainting with the pain .

Owned! lol....

and I whinge about my Sciatica/Lower back pain and Stiff neck

fbloke said:
Way to end a thread there Stu ;-)
I agree. He should design his own set of Top Trumps :O)<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:54 pm --<br /><br />
Stuart said:
Cancerous tumours growing out of my vertebrae , pushing against the nerve roots as they grew . The twenty minute spasms I went into as the pain would shoot up and down my back and arms were torture . I use to be close to fainting with the pain .

-- Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:48 pm --

-dabz- said:
Sorry mate, but once Stuart sees this thread he'll make a branding iron on the bollocks sound like a tickle under the chin. That guy has out pained us all and come through it.
Hope you are better Stu.

Haha , nice one dabz

It wasn't too bad . ;-)
I remember a similar thread a while back mate, thats how I remembered.
Hope you are well bud.

i've broken my collarbone before, can't remember if it hurt or not, all I know is that I was convinced to go to hospital. Got smacked around the head by an 18 year old on a bike when I was 12, the second worst has to be breaking my ankle playing rugby, maybe the stupid decision to not go to hospital and walk around on it all day. The worst was straining my knee ligaments as a kid, couldn't walk properly for about a month/2 months, had a permanent limp it was horrible.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
i've broken my collarbone before, can't remember if it hurt or not, all I know is that I was convinced to go to hospital. Got smacked around the head by an 18 year old on a bike when I was 12, the second worst has to be breaking my ankle playing rugby, maybe the stupid decision to not go to hospital and walk around on it all day. The worst was straining my knee ligaments as a kid, couldn't walk properly for about a month/2 months, had a permanent limp it was horrible.
have you never been bitten by a spider

SteSteez said:
The most physically painful experience of your life?

Been knocked out a few times, broken noses and so on but at that moment in time I didn't feel much, over-rated on the pain scale lol

For me:
Cycling on a main road at high speeds, hit a pothole and went over the handlebars and smashed the back of my head (weakest part of the skull) straight into the tarmac.
Was unconscious for a few seconds, all I saw was stars and rushed for my bike onto the path as a car was approaching me.
I can still feel the pain now when I think about it
sounds bloody painful. can you not do some thing about pot hole.???
like sue the buggers. ??

TTTCITYBHOY said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
have you never been bitten by a spider

funny you should say that...won't hedge my bets :)

OK then.

Age about 15, climbing in through a window (locked out no keys etc) i got 3/4 the way through and got my trousers caught in the sticky up thingy on the window opener thingy - on an old window.

As I was balanced there I realised all I could do is chuck myself in and aim for the bed.

I landed OK but the sticky up thingy had gouged a cut out of my leg 9" long and 1/2 wide and about as deep as well.

I was pissing blood all over the gaff and couldnt stand as it had torn the muscle.

Not pleasant.

I have also dislocated both thumbs and three seperate fingers at different times and they can be painful, especially when self treating.

Pushed through a first floor plate glass window at school, landed on my neck/shoulder that smarted.

Brick chucked at my head which was obviously split open. That one left me dizzy and covered in claret from head to toe, quite literally.

Possibly the most painful thing though was when a fucking numpty **** showed me how to get the mud of my boots on a building site by pouring water on one in the cabin, from the n fucking kettle after it had just clicked off!

Never, I repeat NEVER remove you boot or sock in that instance as the pain is unbelievable.

It took 3 weeks before I could even put a thin sock on and 2 months before I could walk in shoes.

I do have more but I still bow my head to Stu.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.