Ouch!

The Iceman Cometh said:
a neighbour of mine burst a testicle a few months ago. I cant even think about that one.

There's a H&S poster that features the results of an incorrectly fitted safety harness. Just google 'burst testicles' and look at the first pic :-O

mcfcnorthstand said:
After being knocked out after the Arsenal game at home last season, cracking bakc of my head on road. The pain from bakc of head once I woke up in ambulance and for the next few weeks for bad.

Still get pains at back of head, and no drinking since before world cup. Apart from one all dayer at blackpool, which brought the pains back. So a mix of me and head doctor at RMI Im on pints of blackcurrant cordial.

Puts it at bottom of pile tho after reading Stu's pain.

Ahh so that was you.

Walked around from 14-16 with a dislocated hip for two years putting up with the gut-wrenching pain then finally got it pinned in december as i got taken into A & E on the day of the Arsenal Carling Cup match at home for an immediate operation... was unable to walk for a month then a 3 month recovery.

Also, not really that painful but am blind in my right eye (having a corneal graft soon with a two year painful recovery) and my left eye is on its way out so will be having a corneal graft on that too!!! Still manage to go City week in week out! :)

Jumping off the balcony at my flat sleepwalking, woke up on the floor with a broken arm an ankle. Never felt pain like it!

Aged 11, running across my school playground when out of nowhere both of my legs snapped! Two broken legs! Killed!!!! Took ages to get right too as I couldn't rely on a 'good' leg to get back on my feet. 2 operations.

About 9 months after this I was at the local school youth club playing basketball in my wheelchair when I fell out, smacked my elbow on the floor. Snapped the elbow cap, half stayed and the other half shot into my shoulder. Another 2 operations and 3 pins later I was ok, but that bloody murdered! (still got the ins actually!)

Others along the way include a 'banana leg' fractured of tibia and fibula which still hasn't mended (16 yrs later). Lost count of the number of ops on this one!

My proudest though is the snapped achilles I got at Old Trafford; jumping up when Vassell scored in the 50th Munich anniversary derby. Only one that was worth the pain!

(This is not a wind-up, as you may have guessed I have a bone condition - 35+ fractures and counting.....)

chanceathefarpost said:
Aged 11, running across my school playground when out of nowhere both of my legs snapped! Two broken legs! Killed!!!! Took ages to get right too as I couldn't rely on a 'good' leg to get back on my feet. 2 operations.

About 9 months after this I was at the local school youth club playing basketball in my wheelchair when I fell out, smacked my elbow on the floor. Snapped the elbow cap, half stayed and the other half shot into my shoulder. Another 2 operations and 3 pins later I was ok, but that bloody murdered! (still got the ins actually!)

Others along the way include a 'banana leg' fractured of tibia and fibula which still hasn't mended (16 yrs later). Lost count of the number of ops on this one!

My proudest though is the snapped achilles I got at Old Trafford; jumping up when Vassell scored in the 50th Munich anniversary derby. Only one that was worth the pain!

(This is not a wind-up, as you may have guessed I have a bone condition - 35+ fractures and counting.....)

This people is why you should always have your child breast fed and brought up with milk in their diet!!

About two years ago the throttle stayed open on my rm 250 in third gear,threw me off, i broke four ribs, my collar bone, my thumb and my nose,i scalped a piece off my forehead and nearly lost my eye! I had to have 12 weeks off work, not the smartest move for a self employed joiner!

Was knocking some metal fence stakes in the the ground and I got some metal shards in my eye,that was up there with a kick in the balls.
After a few days of rubbing and eye washes had pain still there so had to go the hospital and get them removed.
I was warned by the bloke before putting this liquid on my eye that it might sting a bit. Fuck me I felt he was prodding my eyeball with a burning poker.
Very strange sensation when having the metal removed I couldn't feel it but could sense my eye wobbling and could hear the instrument he was using,it sounded like he was drilling my eyeball.
He told me because I'd left it a few days rust was in the tiny crater like holes and he had to scrape it out using this rotating minute spinning instrument thats why I could feel my eye wobbling.

I'm a pussy just a bit of metal and liquid in my eye.

Scottyboi said:
chanceathefarpost said:

This people is why you should always have your child breast fed and brought up with milk in their diet!!

Well thats all very well,but the lads grown up now and 38 years of age !!!<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:59 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
dead easy, bloody gout.

Mentioned this alread "de niro" and tell you what mate,its no laughing matter.
Bloody pain is horrendous and heres me years ago, taking the piss out of a mate who suffered from the same thing.
Never again.Couldn`t even stand the duvet or any sort of blanket on the ankle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.