Ouch!

Didsbury Dave said:
1_barry_conlon said:
The old school fight for me. As i stood victorious over the lad i chinned i was taking the plaudits from the crowd like Muhammad Ali stood over Sonny Liston. As i was walking off f'king Lazarus got up and jumped on my back,i fell forward, put my arm out and crack. Next minute i'm looking at my bone popping through my arm. Once the adrenalin had worn off it was rather painful to say the least.

Who was declared winner then, Barry?

Twas i, he never adhered to the Marquis of Lwr Broughton rules! :)

As a footnote my experience pales into insignificance compared to someone who's on this board and is currently recovering from a very big 'OUCH'
And it's not for the faint hearted.

1_barry_conlon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Who was declared winner then, Barry?

Twas i, he never adhered to the Marquis of Lwr Broughton rules! :)

As a footnote my experience pales into insignificance compared to someone who's on this board and is currently recovering from a very big 'OUCH'
And it's not for the faint hearted.

I'll second that. "Ouchie" indeed.

The Iceman Cometh said:
a neighbour of mine burst a testicle a few months ago. I cant even think about that one.

Yeah, I've had sex like that before as well...

Simon Le Tom said:
I used to do Pro Wrestling years back, still do it every now and again but not to the extent i did.

Anywho, tried flipping onto soft mats which were layered.. landed near enough on my feet but the mats slipped out - dislocated my left ankle to 45degrees and giving me a tasty triple spiral fracture. Can still run/play football etc.. but my left calfs lost a lot of muscle on it, still not the same size 6 years on.

Horrible experience, was on crutches for 3 months.
You used to do pro wrestling and I knocked you over? My knee's stronger than I thought!

Sorry about that, by the way.

After being knocked out after the Arsenal game at home last season, cracking bakc of my head on road. The pain from bakc of head once I woke up in ambulance and for the next few weeks for bad.

Still get pains at back of head, and no drinking since before world cup. Apart from one all dayer at blackpool, which brought the pains back. So a mix of me and head doctor at RMI Im on pints of blackcurrant cordial.

Puts it at bottom of pile tho after reading Stu's pain.

Been bottled and that, and just broke my finger today actually, but for sheer pain its was burning my thumb. Anything to do with fire or boiling hot water just seriously hurts for days on end lol

SteSteez said:
The most physically painful experience of your life?

Been knocked out a few times, broken noses and so on but at that moment in time I didn't feel much, over-rated on the pain scale lol

For me:
Cycling on a main road at high speeds, hit a pothole and went over the handlebars and smashed the back of my head (weakest part of the skull) straight into the tarmac.
Was unconscious for a few seconds, all I saw was stars and rushed for my bike onto the path as a car was approaching me.
I can still feel the pain now when I think about it

Before i was in year 8 did the same thing, went over, knocked out, woke up, sat down and then my collarbone snapped in half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.