Ouija Board Experiences

I read this thread yesterday. It jogged memories of my experience on a ouija board. I wrote what happened down and was about to post. I copied and pasted into Colour Note on my phone to post again. I deleted what i had written. I'm not at ease posting what happened, even though it was about 35 years ago. Sorry.
I'm intrigued, everyone says its nonsense until they have used one. I never have done and not really sure I ever will, I'd have to find some decent folk to do it with

I did one once when 15 with a couple of mates using the back of a piece of wallpaper as the "board" and a glass.
After answering "yes" to a couple of questions we asked the name it spelt out "v,i,v,i,e.."
I stopped it then because 6 years previous my auntie died who was called Viviene.

Shit me up and nether of my two mates had known me longer than 3 years and didn't know.
Now, I'm a bit meh about it cos im a total atheist which makes me laugh at such horseshit.

If I had to give an explanation i'd say somehow subconsciously I influenced it though I distinctly remember barely touching the glass..

Never done one but what is it about that particular combination or wood / plastic / glass that supposedly attracts spirits are they put together by people with a gift of some sort ?, or is it's what is said whilst sat around one ?. If so could the same things be said around a laptop for example , serious questions not sure on the theory behind them?.

I don't think people can really understand until they have experienced it
To be fair, how could they (I say that as a person that I don't believe I have experienced anything like that)?

My mother is dead certain that she saw a ghost whilst on a weekend stay up at Lindersfarn or Isle of Sky (can't remember which), but she said the dog was going mad early in the morning and there was an 'old man' stood at the foot of the bed.

Apparently she wasn't scared and didn't feel threatened by him - a surreal but calm experience it would seem.

Next day she is out browsing in a local shop and stops dead in her tracks as she sees a photo of said 'old man' - apparently the old guy used to own / live at the place she was staying before he died.

Now, I'm not a believer nor a non-believer. As a sceptic, I would suggest that my mother is open to the suggestion of ghosts or spirits etc (her house is full of Buddha's and pebbles over doorways and stuff like that). However, being slightly more open minded I don't think she would would out and out make up a story out of the blue.

Make of it what you will.

I feel like I should have been sharing this sat round a camp fire on Halloween or the like...............

When I was a kid, we lived in an old Victorian terraced house in Barrow in Furness. Like many houses of this type it was narrow but long and upstairs there was a corridor running the length of the house with bedrooms off, culminating in a smallish bedroom that sat over the garage. It was a spare, so nothing in it but a single bed and one of these makeship wardrobes that are nothing but a metal rail with a curtain hung in the corner of the room. As I am writing this, I still get the same feeling as the first time I walked into that room. Utter fucking terror and a feeling of nausea. Saw nothing, heard nothing but christ whenever I was occasionally asked to go and get something stored in it......

Completely unexplainable to me, never felt anything like it in my life other than in that room. Its putting the shits up me even writing this. Nothing to do with an Ouija Board mind so apologies for straying off topic.

When I was a kid, we lived in an old Victorian terraced house in Barrow in Furness. Like many houses of this type it was narrow but long and upstairs there was a corridor running the length of the house with bedrooms off, culminating in a smallish bedroom that sat over the garage. It was a spare, so nothing in it but a single bed and one of these makeship wardrobes that are nothing but a metal rail with a curtain hung in the corner of the room. As I am writing this, I still get the same feeling as the first time I walked into that room. Utter fucking terror and a feeling of nausea. Saw nothing, heard nothing but christ whenever I was occasionally asked to go and get something stored in it......

Completely unexplainable to me, never felt anything like it in my life other than in that room. Its putting the shits up me even writing this. Nothing to do with an Ouija Board mind so apologies for straying off topic.

I'm certain some places have "negative energy". I can't rationalise it or support this claim, somebody just needs to experience it themselves.

Did you ever think of researching the history of the house? Or perhaps better not to.
Yeah, I know what you mean. As a youngster I used to imagine all sorts of gruesome crimes being committed there. No, haven’t researched it, most likely never will.

A friend of mine,quite an old lady now, has a tale on this. Years ago, she and some friends and family had the board out. Her brother came in and started taking the piss. Suddenly, a pedestal - one of those wooden things you put plants on - lifted up and chased him around the room.

They were all so shit scared by this that even now, decades later, she will not touch a board, while her bro will not go near that pedestal, which she still has.

Believe it or not, but she is not the sort to be a liar or piss-taker. Very far from it, she's quite a serious sort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.