Ouija Board Experiences

Just make sure you don't turn the light off when you're playing with your ouija board ..... you never know who, or what, is lurking behind you in the darkness!

scary-gifs-6.gif

Last edited:
I can remember my old man and my mum doing one when i was a nipper and them genuinely being so fucking shit scared afterwards that it very quickly wasn't seen as some joke or fun.

Never done one and wouldn't, we knew of a lad in secondry school did one and died not long after rumour was he ended up commiting suicide after being harrased by a presence.

@BlueMoonRisin' come on dick tease.
I read this thread yesterday. It jogged memories of my experience on a ouija board. I wrote what happened down and was about to post. I copied and pasted into Colour Note on my phone to post again. I deleted what i had written. I'm not at ease posting what happened, even though it was about 35 years ago. Sorry.

I read this thread yesterday. It jogged memories of my experience on a ouija board. I wrote what happened down and was about to post. I copied and pasted into Colour Note on my phone to post again. I deleted what i had written. I'm not at ease posting what happened, even though it was about 35 years ago. Sorry.
If it’s personal I understand, I’m just intrigued to see what you thought happened.

I didn't think anything happened, it actually did happen and it scared the living shit out of me! I know you're intrigued, probably others too, but this is something I wish I hadn't mentioned on here now.
I understand that. It wasn't a Ouija board for me, it was a ghost. I know I saw it (broad daylight), I knew what it was. It left me feeling slightly ill. I've never seen one before that (it was about 3 years ago) or since. I never really believed anyone who said they had.
Yet I saw it and even as I watched it I knew what it was. Most surreal few seconds of my life.

I understand that. It wasn't a Ouija board for me, it was a ghost. I know I saw it (broad daylight), I knew what it was. It left me feeling slightly ill. I've never seen one before that (it was about 3 years ago) or since. I never really believed anyone who said they had.
Yet I saw it and even as I watched it I knew what it was. Most surreal few seconds of my life.
I've seen the same ghost twice in a friend's house. His dog was going absolutely mental as it could sense it. When I saw the ghost I was a little scared but intrigued. I stared at it and it freaked me out so pulled the sheets over my head and eventually fell asleep. I told my mate and felt uneasy and embarrassed telling him. He said he felt relieved that what he'd seen I'd seen too. That was a while ago and I'd be 19 or 20 at the time. Never seen one since but If I saw one again I think I'd be ok.

I've seen the same ghost twice in a friend's house. His dog was going absolutely mental as it knew. When I saw the ghost I was a little scared but intrigued. I stared at it and it freaked me out so pulled the sheets over my head and eventually fell asleep. I told my mate and felt uneasy and embarrassed telling him. He said he felt relieved that what he'd seen I'd seen too. That was a while ago and I'd be 19 or 20 at the time. Never seen one since but If I saw one again I think I'd be ok.
I don't think people can really understand until they have experienced it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.