Ouija Boards

Ricster said:
Cheesy said:
Acting, fitting, or more likely, hysteria.

Either way, it shows how it can affect a young girl and that young girl could have been his daughter.

Oh, I agree completely with you on that.

Ricster said:
Heard plenty of stories about these boards and i wont have nothing to do with them becuase of those stories. There are video's on youtube about Ouija Boards, but most seem fake, this one has always intrigued me though. If this is fake then the girl deserves an oscar.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh4uK3YHsNQ[/youtube]

Also, the man that was credited with inventing the board, William Fuld, was believed to have taken his own life because of these boards. Something you can read all over the internet.

Not meaning to scare you but i'd seriously keep an eye on your daughter for the next couple of months.

Cheers for posting that Ricster. I'm at work, so I had to watch it without sound, will have a proper look tonight. Looks just like my daughter when I told her she couldn't have a blackberry on a £30 a month contract.

monkey-trousers said:
Ricster said:
Heard plenty of stories about these boards and i wont have nothing to do with them becuase of those stories. There are video's on youtube about Ouija Boards, but most seem fake, this one has always intrigued me though. If this is fake then the girl deserves an oscar.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh4uK3YHsNQ[/youtube]

Also, the man that was credited with inventing the board, William Fuld, was believed to have taken his own life because of these boards. Something you can read all over the internet.

Not meaning to scare you but i'd seriously keep an eye on your daughter for the next couple of months.

Cheers for posting that Ricster. I'm at work, so I had to watch it without sound, will have a proper look tonight. Looks just like my daughter when I told her she couldn't have a blackberry on a £30 a month contract.

Ha, very good. I dont know you or your family, but i do believe Ouija to be a more psychological thing than ghost/spirit based. But i still wouldnt try it and im in my 30's

I'm afraid my ignorance may have got the better of me. I will talk to my daughter tonight to find out in more detail what went on. Thanks for the heads up everyone.

In my continuing campaign against the malign influence of the 'European Community' I prefer to call it a yesyes board. Using it I am regularly in touch with Abraham Lincoln, Gracie Fields and a blacksmith from Northamptonshire who died in a plague outbreak in 1423. Many of my posts are actually dictated to me via the board by the spirit of Gustav Holst.

If I had a daughter (or son) and someone was filling her head with this kind of bullshit I'd go round there and shove the board up their fooking arse until their head started spinning Exorcist-style

monkey-trousers said:
My 14 yr old daughter slept at her friends house at the weekend and has just told us that in the early hours of the morning her friends mother got their Ouija board out and they tried to contact the dead. Now personally this doesn't really bother me, (daughters already possessed) but my wife has taken a more serious view, saying it was irresponsible of the girls mother and that my daughter can't stay there again.

Does anyone have any views on this? Anyone tried it?

Im already possessed am i mate?
wait till i get back from sharons...

Ouija boards were originally sold as toys an only later picked up and paranormal connotations, never has anybody contacted a spirit with them. There is a simple experiment to prove this. Get a few small cards and attach them loosely to the top of the object that will move around the board, when the object moves look at the cards if they are infront of the object then somebody is pushing the object to that position if the cards are trailing behind the object then it is a spirit moving the object. Needless to say it has never been recorded the cards have moved behind the object and therefore disproving the theory of spirits having anything to do with it

If as you say the girls mum wasn't taking it seriously no problem imo

If however she was taking it seriously then she's a bit of a nutter and I wouldn't let my kids stay round at her house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.