our away atmosphere today

it was absoloutley shocking today watched on tv listened to it on the radio and it was shit

You are a prick i didnt go today but i wouldnt slag those that did i watched in the pub and i could hear the blues loud and clear.

Was at a christening, saw it on dodgy telly. For the first 20 mins there was no commentary. All we heard was crowd nouse, and all I heard was City fans. Cheers guys. Did us proud.

[b:1x3717x5]bluebannana[/b] said:
it was absoloutley shocking today watched on tv listened to it on the radio and it was shit

what really pisses me off is that we only sung about 4 songs and even when we sing them they only carry on for one line

sunderland fans were singing youve only got one song that made me realise there pretty much right

its like weve got to be battling relagation or in a lower division to have a good atmosphere also youd have thought with a chance of winning the league the atmosphere would improve
You must be a rag... Or have SEN.

Knob head. Buy a ticket and go to a game. What a complete numbskull.
Just back and it was a good atmosphere.

1.618034 said:
[b:1tiw99qv]bluebannana[/b] said:

what really pisses me off is that we only sung about 4 songs and even when we sing them they only carry on for one line

sunderland fans were singing youve only got one song that made me realise there pretty much right

its like weve got to be battling relagation or in a lower division to have a good atmosphere also youd have thought with a chance of winning the league the atmosphere would improve
You must be a rag... Or have SEN.

Out of order.

City fans were great today over the road at the 'pub with the tent' before the game and below the stand pre-game it was rocking, the support up in the stands was ok but you have to give it to the Sunderland lot in the corners, its 2 years running they have got behind their side and drowned out some of our songs. But for the result another top day out at Sunderland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.