our away atmosphere today

You are one cheeky prick to slag those that went from the comfort of your settee.

bluebannana said:
manchester blue said:
Yesterday evening I was at a house party at a friends. I picked my mate up from Prestwich who is a rag ST holder (he didn't go as he hates Sat evening football and wanted to go out with us) and we stopped in a pub to watch their game. Whilst in the pub, which was full of rags, I overheard a comment from a one of them along the lines of, "City fans don't sing, they pump chants into their ground". I pointed out the irony of a rag in a pub watching his team on TV slagging off fans who go to games. He then trotted out the old no tickets rubbish. Anyway, just wondered if this hits home with the OP?

read the posts i just put

no tickets rubbish.
- never said i couldnt get tickets just had other commitments like quite a few fans do

I didn't mean that bit mate, I hadn't read any replies. It just gets my back up when fans who were not there slag off those who are.
Had you to been more generic about songs in general I would agree, as we are limited to a few, but don't just aim at those who paid to go today.

edit - it sounded good in the first half but I had to go out and didn't see the second.

I didn't mean that bit mate, I hadn't read any replies. It just gets my back up when fans who were not there slag off those who are.
Had you to been more generic about songs in general I would agree, as we are limited to a few, but don't just aim at those who paid to go today.

edit - it sounded good in the first half but I had to go out and didn't see the second.[/quote]

fair point mate

born_and_bred_a_BLUE said:
bluebannana said:
fuck maybe their was something wrong with the sound on my tv and radio my bad im genuinly sorry

You must be a rag.
. - ive been goin to city games since i was 4 my dads been going since 1964 and my grandad went in the 50s, his favourite player was bobby johnstone i am definitly not a rag

what was the atmophere like then

Why slag off the fans that were there when u were sat at home? I'm on my way back and list voice from singing all afternnon, I'm sorry if 40000 were louder than 2700, and I'm sorry that I was not born in 1964 so I couldn't go, if ur gonna moan about support buy a £28 ticket and sing ur heart out! Prick.
Ps, pub was rocking
seconded

Why slag off the fans that were there when u were sat at home? I'm on my way back and list voice from singing all afternnon, I'm sorry if 40000 were louder than 2700, and I'm sorry that I was not born in 1964 so I couldn't go, if ur gonna moan about support buy a £28 ticket and sing ur heart out! Prick.
Ps, pub was rocking[/quote]
seconded[/quote]

ffs just read the posts i put before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im just in from the game (fast drive back up to scotland!!)

And the atmosphere from our fans was good from the first pint in the Colliery all the way through to the final whistle (and even in the carpark after despite being mugged)

Well done to the mackems on stealing three points, and to mike dean for getting his coupon up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.