Our away fans in London

Didsbury Dave said:
jay_mcfc said:
Liking a couple of those new songs

The blue moon song police will have them ripped to pieces and rewritten by Boxing say. And then they'll be baffled when they hear the originals still being sung on their Internet streams.

Boxing Day are they having a rest over the festivities

m20.benny said:
thought our away support today was very poor.

it has been for a couple of years now.

if fulham can sing "we forgot that you were here" to us then we know we've got problems.

yep that's right, family club fulham taking the piss out of our support.

are the blue alliance lads still about these days?

You clearly weren't there then is all I can say to that.

By the way, had Kevin Horlock and his little lad, resplendent in a blue and white scarf, sat in front of us and joining in the singing with gusto. Top man!

M20.benny............. I watched it and only fans I could hear were Blues. Did you have it on mute perhaps? Or is it just a chance to have a moan? Either way, away support was fantastic, well done.

m20.benny said:
thought our away support today was very poor.

it has been for a couple of years now.

if fulham can sing "we forgot that you were here" to us then we know we've got problems.

yep that's right, family club fulham taking the piss out of our support.

are the blue alliance lads still about these days?

Sent from your i phone using twatter talk...

m20.benny said:
i've been banned off here at least 3 times.

maybe i should keep my gob shut and just tow the line eh?

don't need to justify my support on here to anyone, done pretty much every away ground there has been in the last 10 years.

just saying i thought we were quiet today. why else would fulham get away with singing "we forgot that you were here"

think we all know we're capable of ten times better.

You have never been banned from here!

m20.benny said:
i've been banned off here at least 3 times.

maybe i should keep my gob shut and just tow the line eh?

don't need to justify my support on here to anyone, done pretty much every away ground there has been in the last 10 years.

just saying i thought we were quiet today. why else would fulham get away with singing "we forgot that you were here"

think we all know we're capable of ten times better.

its not enough if you are going to post bollox

just seen ducado post.

benny you bullshitter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.