Our away fans in London

Ducado said:
m20.benny said:
i've been banned off here at least 3 times.

maybe i should keep my gob shut and just tow the line eh?

don't need to justify my support on here to anyone, done pretty much every away ground there has been in the last 10 years.

just saying i thought we were quiet today. why else would fulham get away with singing "we forgot that you were here"

think we all know we're capable of ten times better.

You have never been banned from here!

There is always a first time!

i was streaming the match today

noticed it went a bit quiet when vinnie scored the equalizer but the rest of the match sounded very good

m20.benny said:

don't need to justify my support on here to anyone, done pretty much every away ground there has been in the last 10 years.

just saying i thought we were quiet today. why else would fulham get away with singing "we forgot that you were here"

* Looks for and presses Foe button *

Ducado said:
m20.benny said:

You have never been banned from here!

If what you say is true... Then do it!

m20.benny said:

article-1388452-0C2265FB00000578-751_233x423.jpg

m20.benny said:

wow banned 3 times, bet you dead hard

ballinio said:
m20.benny said:

It amuses me that he claims that Fulham "got away with" singing a song.

As oppose to what exactly? Not getting away with it? How does that work exactly?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
ballinio said:
m20.benny said:

It amuses me that he claims that Fulham "got away with" singing a song.

As oppose to what exactly? Not getting away with it? How does that work exactly?

The referee could have blown his whistle and taken the players off the field until the Putney End sang 'we're really sorry for lying city' repeadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.