Our away fans

de niro said:
i love away games, i dont know why but it seems the most vocal of our fans all go away from home.
I'm with you De Niro all go to support as opposed to watching

mcfcliam said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
except the local games like wigan, blackburn, bolton i agree.
midlands/london/north east are all brilliant for atmosphere when we go.

Shittest away days of the season where all the pissed up teens only do them 3 away games.

Much prefer the midlands etc as you said.
although wolves was a bit like that as well this year

mcfcliam said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
except the local games like wigan, blackburn, bolton i agree.
midlands/london/north east are all brilliant for atmosphere when we go.

Shittest away days of the season where all the pissed up teens only do them 3 away games.

Much prefer the midlands etc as you said.

Some of us have mortgages and other commitments :(

de niro said:
i love away games, i dont know why but it seems the most vocal of our fans all go away from home.
And also the ones who stay until the final whistle and applauding the team off instead of pissing off early. Although I do remember the odd game (e.g. a certain Middlesbrough defeat) where a lot buggered off to the pub at half time - maybe justified on that occasion.

robsta said:
de niro said:
And also the ones who stay until the final whistle and applauding the team off instead of pissing off early. Although I do remember the odd game (e.g. a certain Middlesbrough defeat) where a lot buggered off to the pub at half time - maybe justified on that occasion.

we stayed till the end out of sheer lunacy:)

felt sorry for the lads and wanted to cheer them off.

The away fans do seem to of stepped up a notch this year. Its been a joy to be part of it. WBA and West ham my favourites

robsta said:
de niro said:

That included half the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.