Our away fans

Halfpenny said:
I love going to away games, wish I could do more. Only been going for a year or so but in that time I've been to a fair few. Best one was WBA this season, great day.

I always see you at aways but never have the balls to say hi...if I see you at Leicester, Villa or Birmingham, I'll introduce yourself.

I think you know who I am?

law74 said:
de niro said:
i love away games, i dont know why but it seems the most vocal of our fans all go away from home.

Im not sure that it is that the most vocal supporters go to away games or that a lot of the away support have been on the soup for a couple of hours before the game, rather than an hour for home games

Living in London I can't make it to as many home games as I'd like so that's why I have to make up for it in volume - and by volume I meand decibels and ABV% ;)

At both Fulham and West Ham the away support was fucking excellant even more so than usual,before,during and after the games.

mcfcliam said:
Halfpenny said:
I love going to away games, wish I could do more. Only been going for a year or so but in that time I've been to a fair few. Best one was WBA this season, great day.

I always see you at aways but never have the balls to say hi...if I see you at Leicester, Villa or Birmingham, I'll introduce yourself.

Ignorant bastard liam.

I have seen him on several occasions this season, and said hi. Although I, along with my mates, more than likely pissed him off during the salzburg game from the back of 110 ;) haha.

DannyBoy2890 said:
mcfcliam said:

Ignorant bastard liam.

I have seen him on several occasions this season, and said hi. Although I, along with my mates, more than likely pissed him off during the salzburg game from the back of 110 ;) haha.

I've seen you as well...with your hat on ;)

I see many people from here who post their pics on the picture thread but never have the balls to introduce!

mcfcliam said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Ignorant bastard liam.

I see many people from here who post their pics on the picture thread but never have the balls to introduce!

hahahaha. seriously?
wait, a minute...what's your last name lol ;)

DannyBoy2890 said:
mcfcliam said:

hahahaha. seriously?

Haha yeah...I'm not on facebook!

Seen you in Mary D's loads of times...I'll say Hi if I see you and I'll PM you a pic to see you if you recognize me.

mcfcliam said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
hahahaha. seriously?

Seen you in Mary D's loads of times...I'll say Hi if I see you and I'll PM you a pic to see you if you recognize me.

Top banana mate, i've not had any stalkers off here before :)

I draw the line though, if i'm invited to one of yours, lee' and scotties "private parties" though :p

DannyBoy2890 said:
mcfcliam said:

Top banana mate, i've not had any stalkers off here before :)

I draw the line though, if i'm invited to one of yours, lee' and scotties "private parties" though :p

PMSL...I'm no stalker, just recognise loads of BM'ers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.