Our away fans

just something bout away game that get my juices flowing.

think mainly coz atmosphere, and also coz usually behind the goal so different perspective on game coz im in colin bell at home games so somethin bit different. need to get to more not been many last few years.

away days are the best

de niro said:
robsta said:
And also the ones who stay until the final whistle and applauding the team off instead of pissing off early. Although I do remember the odd game (e.g. a certain Middlesbrough defeat) where a lot buggered off to the pub at half time - maybe justified on that occasion.

we stayed till the end out of sheer lunacy:)

felt sorry for the lads and wanted to cheer them off.
We stayed till the end but I certainly didn't feel sorry for them, maybe one or two but not many that day.

squirtyflower said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
as was stoke this year
funnily enough i was thinking that as i typed wolves

Haha.
We do seem to have a few dicks following us.
I remember last season on a train to Scunthorpe we were all having a good laugh, the beers were flowing, and the train was packed with blues having a great day, a couple of teens, no older than 18 began smashing things on the train including lights, security cameras etc.

One of the reasons why I absolutely love going away in Europe to watch city, always guaranteed a quality trip with amazing people, no little knobs tanked up on haribos and tesco value cider.

DannyBoy2890 said:
squirtyflower said:
funnily enough i was thinking that as i typed wolves

One of the reasons why I absolutely love going away in Europe to watch city, always guaranteed a quality trip with amazing people, no little knobs tanked up on haribos and tesco value cider.
hahahaha

i love haribos

I love away matches, over the past couple of years I've only started going to them; but win, loose or draw there is always something about away days that sticks in your head for all the right reasons :D So far the highlight of my awaydays this season: West Brow away chanting Mancini's name, Low point: waiting in that bastard car park at Stoke for an hour or so. My next away game is Leicester and I will be wearing Black and Red for Neil.

Yea the aways I've been to this year seem to be that notch louder.

As mentioned Wigan and Bolton are rubbish though, Blackburn can have it's moments though.

I love going to away games, wish I could do more. Only been going for a year or so but in that time I've been to a fair few. Best one was WBA this season, great day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.