Our 'Be Part Of It' Painting TRASHED!

That has really, really pissed me off

I fucking despise that disgusting football club and its idiot fans

10.Goater_Legend said:
The club will fix this before the Chelsea game, no worries.

Sad red bastards

I'd have been worried had they not done anything to it!

Yet funnily enough, I no longer worry about all the trophies they've won; yet they worry about what our PR department gets up to; astonishing really!

dannybcity said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
That has really, really pissed me off

I fucking despise that disgusting football club and its idiot fans

Why does it bother you? It's really sad that they'd let something like this upset them so much, says more about them if you ask me.
It bothers me because our club has gone out of its way to put that up for our supporters, and a couple of red spackers have decided to put red paint all over it. I understand it's petty and small time on there part, but it's the sly way they go about doing things like this that annoys me.

Hopefully the club will fix it up for the Chelsea game.

10.Goater_Legend said:
It bothers me because our club has gone out of its way to put that up for our supporters, and a couple of red spackers have decided to put red paint all over it. I understand it's petty and small time on there part, but it's the sly way they go about doing things like this that annoys me.

Hopefully the club will fix it up for the Chelsea game.

True, but you know that blues would do exactly the same and the club must have been aware that it was a possibility. Just ignore them and they'll go away, probably when the money runs out and the trophies stop arriving.

For 'noisy neighbours' who don't matter to them, we certainly seem to do a smashing job of getting under their collective skin.

We can rule out the Moston Rats as nobody from Moston could spell 'years' correctly and the MIBs would surely not want to get red paint on their ever so trendy Stone Island gear.

No, this is a worrying development. There must be a new group of 14 year old tough tarzans on the prowl, possibly fronted by Pete Boyle.

I'm off to hide under my duvet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.