Our 'Be Part Of It' Painting TRASHED!

strongbowholic said:
Ponka said:
There's no need for that mate, in fact I think you're taking the piss a bit; not everyone from Moston is thick and they're not all rags either.

I've been a blue for yeers and think its a bit out of order you saying that!
I very nearly clarkied meself then!!! :-)

Haha; quite succinct there I thought! Gutted I didn't catch you out!

Seeing as they're skint I think we should donate a mural to them and put it up on one of those dark, satanic mills near the Swamp with a strapline along the lines of: "YOU'RE NOT PART OF IT; NEVER HAVE BEEN, NEVER WILL BE..." and perhaps a picture from their illustrious recent history to illustrate it:

man-utd-585_693580a.jpg

article-0-04F71082000005DC-673_468x286.jpg

photo0018sb7.jpg

10.Goater_Legend said:
The club will fix this before the Chelsea game, no worries.

Sad red bastards

I doubt if City really care enough , or have any intention of 'fixing it' ..... these posters/murals are just wind ups to antagonise rags , and the fact that they even respond to them shows that it gets to them bigtime ...... even Fergie has let it get to him in the past .......... that'll be 'mission accomplished' once again , as per the initial poster campaign , and more than enough to please the hierarchy at City regarding their latest exploits!

City know only too well that by having articles about murals and posters published in the local paper , and mentioned on local radio , that , aside from City fans clocking it , rags will also read about it and will take instant 'umbrage' to it ..... the club do it on purpose , but the rags are that thick they can't see past the end of Matt Busby Way!

It's called getting under their skin !

Stillsy said:
sad jelous fuckers.

they are only devastated because they actually cant afford to buy themselfs a poster the dirty obsessed cnuts

That's not strictly true though, is it? They occasionally make their own:

rio2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.