Our Best 11?

_______________Hart________________

Zaba__Kompany__Mangala__Kolarov

_________Yaya_____Fernandinho_____

____Nasri______Silva_______Jovetic___

______________Aguero______________

Not seen Mangala play enough so just going off what I've heard. Think it's important Silva plays number 10 or has a free role.

Depends who and where City are playing...All about having a squad now to compete on all fronts and City have the best in the league

Home games. Willy
Zab. Komp mang ak
Yaya. Dinho
Silv. Nasri
Aguero jovetic

Away. Hart

Zab. Komp. Mang. Ak

Fern
Yaya. Dinho

Silv. Nasri
Aguero

Nightmare Walking said:
Vienna_70 said:
Hart

Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Kolarov

Fernando

Fernandinho YaYa

Silva

Jovetić

Agüero

Exactly the team I would say was our best.

Great team but we need some pace down the wings, Zabba and Kolarov can only do so much. I suppose thats what we have Milner and Navas for incase we cant break teams down.

Jack Wills said:
..........................Hart
Zab.....Kompany......Mangala....Kolarov
.....................Fernando
..........Yaya...............Fernandinho
......Nasri....................Silva
.....................Aguero
For me, unless it's a tight game v Chelsea or a CL away leg, we won't play Fernando as well as Fernandinho and Yaya. That is simply not attacking enough for our philosophy under Begrirstain and Pellgerini. That is a very Mourinho and possibly dour line up, especially for home games, with just three attacking players.

FeedTheGoat10 said:
_______________Hart________________

Zaba__Kompany__Mangala__Kolarov

_________Yaya_____Fernandinho_____

____Nasri______Silva_______Jovetic___

______________Aguero______________
This is more like what we'll see, for me. Much more like our football philosophy unless circumstances mean we need to be a bit tighter in front of the two centre halves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.