Our best player?

black mamba said:
Kennedy_probably_has said:
David Silva for me, pure class

Most important player right now is Tevez , because without his goals we'd be struggling ......

bit i think David Silva is , as you say , a real class act ........ always probing , always making himself available , always running ...... he's been a fantastic signing , and his attitude to both the game , and life in England , is superb.

Yeah I can't praise him enough. I went to he game with a mate yesterday who said he thinks we carry him in games a bit. I could not disagree with him more. He is the man who all the play goes through and who creates most of our chances. Like you say his attitude is superb and he never lets himself get bullied in games. Could become the type of player for us that Xavi is at Barcelona

A beautiful player. Shame he looks like a rat though

mancinimadness said:
tyqmvko said:
I respect your opinion but I as hard as I try I honestly cannot understand how Tevez is the weak point in our attack. You say we need a "faster striker with better ball control and passing ability" and fair enough he's not the fastest, but imo you're underestimating his ball control. Just because he can't control a ball as good as the likes of Silva, Balotelli etc doesn't mean he's out of place. It's the same at Barcelona, as Messi and Iniesta have sublime control that makes Villa's control look amateurish. But he is still good at controlling the ball which is the same with Tevez.

And considering we have looked quite clueless without Tevez in the team this season I'd say the team more or less depends on him being there rather than benefit from his absence.

Just out of interest, who do you think would be the "suitable replacement" for Tevez?

Fernando ?

Why would we replace Tevez with a player that has known injury problems?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.