Our best player?

there all playing so well that i cant decide i cant fault any player except possibly kolarov sometimes but at the same time he gives us this attacking outlet that generates the start of a lot of our moves so yeh the team is playing great. i can do my favourite player Kompany but thats coz im a centerback and he IS the best defender in the league no doubt

kippaxblue76 said:
Kompany, he would get in any team in the world ATM, followed very closely by Silva.

Certainly our most under rated player imo. Not by us the fans who all appreciate how brilliant he's been this season, but by the idiots in the media who barely give him a mention. I'm trying to think of a better centre half in world football at the moment and I'm struggling. Most important has to be Tevez. Most potential has to be Balotelli. Most dangerous on the ball has to be Silva. Most complete has to be Yaya. Throw the work rate of the likes of De Jong and Zabaleta into the mix, and you have a nightmare trying to decide our best player these days. I'd probably have to plump for Tevez, because it's his goals that have us sat where we are, but it's a close call.

Says a lot when realistically there are at least 4 candidates, including a defender.

Kennedy_probably_has said:
David Silva for me, pure class

Most important player right now is Tevez , because without his goals we'd be struggling ......

bit i think David Silva is , as you say , a real class act ........ always probing , always making himself available , always running ...... he's been a fantastic signing , and his attitude to both the game , and life in England , is superb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.