Our best player?

Thought everyone played well and there were some outstanding performances but I cant believe that Zabba doesnt get a mention! He stopped two clear chances for Bolton and I even remember him out-jumping Davies! He got forward really well and missed a couple of chances but he wasnt alone there.

conormcfc said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
I'm sorry, but this is the best post on this thread so far!

And as for our best player, I'm not sure, but AJ is definitely 3rd best ;)
Are you on a windup (I suspect you are)? Because both points are absolute nonsense.

Did you not read the "Adam Johnson is our 3rd best player" thread last week? Hilarious, go and check it out.

And Balotelli is so much better than Bellamy already it's unreal. Bellamy is fast and never stopped running, and that's about it. Balotelli is THE brightest talent in world football right now, is technically superior to Bellamy, and will only get better and better in the next couple of years. Bellamy was already too old when we signed him, and he's done little to nothing since dropping down a division to play for his beloved Cardiff, excpt been constantly injured. Mancini was right to get shut. I didn't agree at the time, but I sure as hell do now!

Pride_In_Battle said:
conormcfc said:
Are you on a windup (I suspect you are)? Because both points are absolute nonsense.

Did you not read the "Adam Johnson is our 3rd best player" thread last week? Hilarious, go and check it out.

And Balotelli is so much better than Bellamy already it's unreal. Bellamy is fast and never stopped running, and that's about it. Balotelli is THE brightest talent in world football right now, is technically superior to Bellamy, and will only get better and better in the next couple of years. Bellamy was already too old when we signed him, and he's done little to nothing since dropping down a division to play for his beloved Cardiff, excpt been constantly injured. Mancini was right to get shut. I didn't agree at the time, but I sure as hell do now!
When you said it was the best post in the thread I presumed that meant you agreed with it. I've not seen the Johnson thread. Fair doos!

conormcfc said:
Pride_In_Battle said:

When you said it was the best post in the thread I presumed that meant you agreed with it. I've not seen the Johnson thread. Fair doos!

Nah, best because it's so ridiculous! :)

It's hard to say!

Kompany, de Jong, Silva or Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.