Our Centre Mids

Not worried about Nasri at all.

Milner for Yaya. He flat out doesn't have the stamina. Why he was born with one lung, I don't know, but playing twice a week is clearly impossible for him at this stage of the season. Those two should trade off.

Replacement for Barry. I'm sorry, but I never bought this Barry nonsense. He has good aspects of his game but the negative aspects are exposed badly against quality, mainly his pace and his tendency to give the ball away. Hargreaves maybe?

Barry is awful awful awful awful. I nearly died from shock when I saw people posting on here thinking he had a good game tonight. He is the slowest player on the pitch, can't tackle, gives the ball away a lot. Tonight was embarrassing watching him running as fast as he could across the pitch to try and break up the play and arrive 5 minutes too late.

I know he has a lot of fans on here and I have seen him play well at times this year but come on how can you seriously say he wasn't shit tonight. We had no midfield at all thanks to him and Yaya. Bayern had all the space and time in the world.

I agree that we should try Milner and De Jong in the team... Yaya for me is sometimes so painful to watch, at times he plays so shit it actually hurts.... Barry just confuses me, at times he looks top class but other times he looks so average. I understand why Mancini wanted De Rossi

hope milner gets a chance agaisnt blackburn and de jong we need some good old fashioned workrate and grit

As I've said, Yaya in a defensive unit is in a different time zone to the match. Nige allows him to go forward. Barry and Yaya as a holding pair has rarely worked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.