Our Centre Mids

Robinho's Subbuteo

Team supported
Manchester City
I'm sorry, but we need to drop Yaya and Barry and replace them with Milner and De Jong for the foreseeable.

Yaya has looked positively lethargic for the past 4 or 5 games and Barry, love the guy, but he's too slow.

I'm also worried about Nasri. Great debut but jesus he's gone missing since. £20m+ player he is absolutely not proving to be so far.

Thoughts?

I agree on Yaya he has been dreadful this year. Disagree on Barry, barring the error against Napoli he has been one of our better players up to yet, he was excellent at the weekend IMO.

unfair to criticise nasri based on tonight. he was by-passed quite a bit. i agree that since his first couple of games he has been quiet, didnt he get MoM n saturday?

yaya had a shocker tonight, i though barry did well, however De Jong must return to the side. im not so sure about milner though, if we can get hargreaves fit then he will be the answer.

move yaya back to an attacking role then his clear lack of willingness to track back wont constantly cost us, and he can makes those famouse bursts through teams again.
these two have played alot of games recently due to injuries so maybe wise to give them a bit of a break this weekend. milner and de jong more than capable with hargreaves on the bench

agree on ya ya -- dreadful tonight on "his CL Stage" -- went missing too slow and no DESIRE to track back -- see first goal-- think most bluemooners would say the most frustrating player we have -- needs a rest. ps barry just slow ! but to be fair honest shifts so far this year but as we are finding CL is a step up -- is he good enough ? having said that is milner ? different league this one !

bluebob said:
move yaya back to an attacking role then his clear lack of willingness to track back wont constantly cost us, and he can makes those famouse bursts through teams again.
these two have played alot of games recently due to injuries so maybe wise to give them a bit of a break this weekend. milner and de jong more than capable with hargreaves on the bench

This! It's obvious that Yaya has been a bit pants since being the DM in the team. Some games he's kept the ball ticking over but has lacked to get back and defend or push forward on his sensational runs. We need de jong to help our vunerable defence when getting countered.

Of course, Hargreaves. How could I have missed that? Now there's a serious option if he stays fit. A fit Hargreaves would have made an impact on tonight's game in my opinion.

Is there no alternative to pinning Nasri on the left? He visibly isn't comfortable there and can't play his best there. Would Silva's performances drop to a similar level if he swapped with Nasri, etc.?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.