Our Chairman..

gagiesotherhalf said:
schumey04 said:
Just to clear things up. Its true, try to get your head around the fact that he ate a hamburger. Why the hell would I make it up.
Because he's more than likely muslim.It's the Hindu's that don't eat beef.

2nd place in Quote of the year.

gagiesotherhalf said:
goose72 said:
Burger King Burgers are fried in the same oil as pork products, and definitely not Halal.
Well thanks for clearing that up.
I don't frequent such places myself so wouldn't know that interesting fact.

Nor I as a rule, though I do seem to recall that the beef burgers are in fact flame grilled, guess it would only be the chicken, fish etc that goes in with the sausages. Regardless the burgers themselves are Haram (not halal) so he's still a very naughty chairman if it is true!

twinkletoes said:
gagiesotherhalf said:
Because he's more than likely muslim.It's the Hindu's that don't eat beef.

2nd place in Quote of the year.
Ah well you see, I wasn't going to take the risk of making the assumption that he is a strict muslim on account of some smart arse on here immediately correcting me.
Damage limitation.

gagiesotherhalf said:
goose72 said:
Burger King Burgers are fried in the same oil as pork products, and definitely not Halal.
But surely you know the meat that Muslims eat has to be halal? And the BK in Manchester Airport is highly unlikely to be.

Prestwich_Blue said:
gagiesotherhalf said:
But surely you know the meat that Muslims eat has to be halal? And the BK in Manchester Airport is highly unlikely to be.
Of course. Like I say, I didn't know that BK was or wasn't halal. But now I do.

Prestwich_Blue said:
gagiesotherhalf said:

Yes, but is Khaldoon definitely Muslim?

gagiesotherhalf said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

SO I WIN THEN! I thank you!

Prestwich Blue i couldnt have done it without you, many thanks and seasons greetings!

pearcey71 said:
gagiesotherhalf said:

SO I WIN THEN! I thank you!
Ah, not necessarily.
You are still doubting that Khaldoon was in fact, at the airport, are you not?
Go away and get a copy of his boarding card and prove it :p

pearcey71 said:
I cant believe its even being discussed. As soon as I read the first post in this thread I thought the OP was going to be met with a load of piss taking abuse. The OP is obviously a young lad whos dad has been winding him up which is fair enough and funny but for then people to start saying "oh isnt our chairman so down to earth" etc is unbelievable. As for having a go about me shouting, well you cant shout on here, you can just TYPE IN BIGGER LETTERS!

Pearcey i'm 37 years of age if that helps you. The reason I put it up is because if your father goes to a match that you where supposed to go to and then meets the Chairman of the club in a burger king in the airport straight after the manager gets fired i think its worth sharing. If you dont want to discuss it don't but I would give up on the assumptions if I was you cause you couldnt be further from the mark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.