Our Club is changing

craigsteel

Last two games I have been in City Square and club shop and have been taken aback by the number of overseas supporters,buying up merchandise, the signs are that our growth overseas is obviously linked to success on the pitch.

some chinese guy in front of us yesterday at the game and all he did all through the game was taking pictures of anything and everything even the big goodyear balloon hovering above the stadium,with his 4 different cameras he had,he never watched a single minute of the game

bluemoon27 said:
some chinese guy in front of us yesterday at the game and all he did all through the game was taking pictures of anything and everything even the big goodyear balloon hovering above the stadium,with his 4 different cameras he had,he never watched a single minute of the game

Ah so!

Yeap things are changing, but i feel we should embrace those changes. It's important we grow and spread the word. It's fair to say we could become a big attraction for those floaters who are frankly bored of seeing the rags win decade in decade out. Plenty of people in this world like to see things change in sport and the rise of new football powers.
We have a great chance to knock the rags off the top just like they did to Liverpool 20 years ago.
They know we are coming, it's just a matter of when it happens sooner, or a little later, who cares i've waited 42 years i can wait a bit longer!

I don't want them.

Give me 40,000 real fans and 8,000 empty seats any day.

Hate glory hunters, always have at United and not gonna change now we're getting some.

Hopefully we picked up a large base of support on our US tours.

A friend of mine is an American football coach in Dallas and his son seems to have developed a love for us,I was amazed he'd even heard of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.