Our current badge.

if they can secure the rights to the original badge I'd just stick with that; the new stuff doesn't do anything for me, although it's the team and not the badge I follow.

there's something to be said for having a little tradition with all the kit changes and merchandising that are now part and parcel of things.

eighthsin said:
gingerthai said:
Im not arguing, im pointing out that your the only one taking issue, you know what was meant, but your being picky to the extreme. Rather than just making comment on the thread about the question asked you've just gone off on one about a mistake. Like i said must be good being Mr Perfect. Let me say that again i was in a rush and i quickly put a badge up without hardly looking at any detail. Next time ill make sure to take an hour out of my day to inspect it. Its called a mistake not misrepresenting, you need to learn the difference beteen the two.

Fairplay. I didn't mean it to come across as harsh as it did - I just seriously hate that yellow version.

I did only acknowledge the mistake in a 'PS' after I had given my opinion, it wasnt my intention to digress.

Does feel pretty good being Mr. Perfect though ;)

If I'd have seen the thread, I might have also taken issue ;)

The version of the crest (the yellow one) that tends to appear on unlicensed merchandise, and to my eternal chagrin, is even displayed by the BBC on their website and TV programmes, has the wrong colour, with the wrong motto in the wrong font (the right one is "Script MT bold")

It winds me up something rotten, and I spent several posts on another forum trying to explain all the things that were wrong with it to another poster, but they couldn't see it as they'd got it from the BBC.

and just to point out the new banner that Mancityfans.net have put on the Colin Bell third tier, has the wrong current crest on it too!

See here

Norb said:
eighthsin said:
Fairplay. I didn't mean it to come across as harsh as it did - I just seriously hate that yellow version.

I did only acknowledge the mistake in a 'PS' after I had given my opinion, it wasnt my intention to digress.

Does feel pretty good being Mr. Perfect though ;)

If I'd have seen the thread, I might have also taken issue ;)

The version of the crest (the yellow one) that tends to appear on unlicensed merchandise, and to my eternal chagrin, is even displayed by the BBC on their website and TV programmes, has the wrong colour, with the wrong motto in the wrong font (the right one is "Script MT bold")

It winds me up something rotten, and I spent several posts on another forum trying to explain all the things that were wrong with it to another poster, but they couldn't see it as they'd got it from the BBC.

and just to point out the new banner that Mancityfans.net have put on the Colin Bell third tier, has the wrong current crest on it too!

See here

Yeah, it was an oversight on my part because i was in a rush. You would expect better in the other cases you have highlighted.

P.S. Dont show eighthsin these examples, i could be wrong but ive got a feeling he might not like them. ;)

cathkin said:
BlueMo' said:
Back to the original badge for me.
Sack the eagle and the stars,

It's a Phoenix. I agree however.

Thought it was a Griffin .... still dont know why there is any bird on it tbh.

Way things are going, with styles and tastes changing everyday day, in 10 years it could change again to something futuristic like ....

triibalcitycrest.jpg

I think the current crest looks great and I really like it. The only thing I would change is the stars but even they have grown on me. Look how class it is stitched on by Umbro i the new kits. We have a great crest, embrace it!
new-man-city-kit1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.