Our current badge.

i think its something that everyone wont agree on, because i think its a generational thing.

I grew up with the Circle Badge in the 80's and the current crest we have now. Whilst i prefer the Circle Badge to the one we have now, I think it is classic but Retro now and should remain part of our history and stay there. And I don't think a fusion of the two works, cos to me its like taking the best of two eras and thinking thats where the club is now.

I'd prefer a fresh new crest, that resembles the new era we are stepping into now. But also know that maybe not all of the 3 or 4 generations of City fans wont want something brand, spanking new.

i think its all about opinion and with opinions divided, would have to be something special to bring those opinions together as one.

gingerthai said:
Ive been supporting the club for over 20 years, can you say the same? so i think i know what our badge looks like. I just quickly googled a badge and put it up, the point i was making wasnt about the difference between gold and yellow. I didnt even notice the proelia mistake as i wasnt paying that much attention and seeing as your the only one whos brought these issues up id suggest that everybody else got the point without being as picky as yourself. I guess everything you have done is always perfect. Good luck with never making a mistake in the future when your doing something in a rush.

Yes, I can say the same.

You have make a thread comparing the design and aesthetics of two images and one of them isnt even the correct one. I take issue with the fact you are misrepresenting the club crest. Why are you even arguing? You got it wrong.

eighthsin said:
gingerthai said:
Ive been supporting the club for over 20 years, can you say the same? so i think i know what our badge looks like. I just quickly googled a badge and put it up, the point i was making wasnt about the difference between gold and yellow. I didnt even notice the proelia mistake as i wasnt paying that much attention and seeing as your the only one whos brought these issues up id suggest that everybody else got the point without being as picky as yourself. I guess everything you have done is always perfect. Good luck with never making a mistake in the future when your doing something in a rush.

Yes, I can say the same.

You have make a thread comparing the design and aesthetics of two images and one of them isnt even the correct one. I take issue with the fact you are misrepresenting the club crest. Why are you even arguing? You got it wrong.

Im not arguing, im pointing out that your the only one taking issue, you know what was meant, but your being picky to the extreme. Rather than just making comment on the thread about the question asked you've just gone off on one about a mistake. Like i said must be good being Mr Perfect. Let me say that again i was in a rush and i quickly put a badge up without hardly looking at any detail. Next time ill make sure to take an hour out of my day to inspect it. Its called a mistake not misrepresenting, you need to learn the difference beteen the two.

gingerthai said:
eighthsin said:
Yes, I can say the same.

Im not arguing, im pointing out that your the only one taking issue, you know what was meant, but your being picky to the extreme. Rather than just making comment on the thread about the question asked you've just gone off on one about a mistake. Like i said must be good being Mr Perfect. Let me say that again i was in a rush and i quickly put a badge up without hardly looking at any detail. Next time ill make sure to take an hour out of my day to inspect it. Its called a mistake not misrepresenting, you need to learn the difference beteen the two.

Fairplay. I didn't mean it to come across as harsh as it did - I just seriously hate that yellow version.

I did only acknowledge the mistake in a 'PS' after I had given my opinion, it wasnt my intention to digress.

Does feel pretty good being Mr. Perfect though ;)

eighthsin said:
gingerthai said:

Fairplay. I didn't mean it to come across as harsh as it did - I just seriously hate that yellow version.

I did only acknowledge the mistake in a 'PS' after I had given my opinion, it wasnt my intention to digress.

Does feel pretty good being Mr. Perfect though ;)

No problem mate, and i didnt mind you pointing out the mistake. Was just more how it came across. It was a genuine mistake nothing more. As it goes i dont like the bright yellow either. lol

To any one under about 18 will only know citys new badge,

Once were succesful with this badge i think it will be attached to the memorys.

The old badge you think of the good old days. To me whos 26 i remember the badge as late 80's and nightmate 90's.

Retro is a popular culture and thats why its great,

Wouldnt be suprised if it got changed again though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.