Our expectations to Robinho

swps

Guys i am a little bit tired of hearing all that shit like"robi is shit and replace him with petrov and all that shit. Yes Robinho is the star of the team and we all want him to play at his top level but when he is having an OK game like all the others he is the only one that people blame. He is playing better than half of the team but still people slate him! show him a little bit of respect and drop that shit.!

Great thread mate. Robinho was class that game he worked hard. Should of had that goel given to him but the wanker of a linesman give offside...

COME ON ROBINHO
COME ON MCFC!

btw thanks to the city fans who went they were amazing!

Only just come on here, have people been having a go at Robinho tonight? For me he was our best attacking player especially in the second half. His vision is amazing, some of the passes he makes are class

He seems to be the major scapegoat now that Caicedo has gone out on loan - pathetic people. But my scapegoat is Lescott, useless lazy, couldn't keep the line going at all.

See what I did there?

If the linesman were doing his job you would notice robinho a lot more, decent match robbie!

I dont understand why people think Robinho is immune from critcism. He did NOT play well tonight, gave the ball away far too many times, passing was poor and just looks so weak at times. He is a good player at times but i was glad to see Bellamy come on tonight.

Godfather said:
I dont understand why people think Robinho is immune from critcism. He did NOT play well tonight, gave the ball away far too many times, passing was poor and just looks so weak at times. He is a good player at times but i was glad to see Bellamy come on tonight.

You're having a laugh

Godfather said:

Are you sure you watched the same game as me? Robinho played well tonight especially in the second half and played a major part in our first goal and created another chance for SWP with a top pass

Godfather said:

Thought Ireland, SWP, Barry & Tevez gave the ball away far more than Rob actually. I was getting frustrated with SWP & Ireland at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.