Our expectations to Robinho

Robinho wasnt the only that misplaced easy passes tonight no, but as soon as someone dares to say a bad word about him, all of a sudden they are clueless. meh its bound to cause a bit of controversy but ive got my opinion, others have theirs.

So,to summarise, Robinhos passing goes astray ....because he's shit and, a wanker.
He's shit. Doesn't score. Bellamy is way better and should have played all the second half. Fuck it. Sub Robbie for taylor,Taylor in net and put Given Just in front of Bellers. we'd win 12-0

BLUENATIC said:
So,to summarise, Robinhos passing goes astray ....because he's shit and, a wanker.
He's shit. Doesn't score. Bellamy is way better and should have played all the second half. Fuck it. Sub Robbie for taylor,Taylor in net and put Given Just in front of Bellers. we'd win 12-0
we have to win 12-0 each game or people will moan

What most people dont realise is that he constantly have 2 defenders on him... he very rarely gets one on one... and still he produces alot to the team... yes he misplaces passes... not as much as written on here though and not as many as some other players we have... yes he can bad at defending but you can never say that he isnt energetic... always looking for the ball and always is trying... for me he is vital for the rest of the team to perform... he makes room for them and Irelands and SWP's runs... he is so much more of a player than Petrov since he is on a different level with more options than Petrov have... Petrov is a pretty one dimesional player and he is great at that... but Robinho is just a better player

Godfather wrote:
I dont understand why people think Robinho is immune from critcism. He did NOT play well tonight, gave the ball away far too many times, passing was poor and just looks so weak at times. He is a good player at times but i was glad to see Bellamy come on tonight.

You are entitled to your opinion of course, it's just that you are clearly utterly deluded.

On his day Robinho is world class. A joy to watch.

Today he had a bad game. He has had too many of these recently.

I'm sure his form will return given time.

For those getting annoyed at the posters blindly defending him for tonight's poor performance, you must remember that they are likely to be 13 year old boys with posters of him all over their bedroom walls.

I often think that Robi's passion for playing good football, going forward and doing something special is his downfall.

How often do you see him take the simple option when we're on the attack? Very rarely. I'd say about 70% of the time the sublime stuff he tries comes off, but many City fans only seem to remember the times when he gives the ball away.

pee dubyas crayons said:
On his day Robinho is world class. A joy to watch.

Today he had a bad game. He has had too many of these recently.

I'm sure his form will return given time.

For those getting annoyed at the posters blindly defending him for tonight's poor performance, you must remember that they are likely to be 13 year old boys with posters of him all over their bedroom walls.

Exactly, i couldnt have said it better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.