Our expectations to Robinho

RobinHood is a player with a unique style. His approach can often be regarded as slight, lightweight when compared to the usual unskilled lummoxes who inhabit the likes of Bolton, Stoke, Wigan and Blackburn but every team needs a player who can conjure the odd miracle, and if people think he is a luxury, then the price of this luxury is well worth playing. I think if the magic hasn't worked by the 70th, 75th min then bring on Bellers but Robinho makes the football heart soar. On song, is there another player in the prem. Remember, CFC were desperate to get him.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Godfather said:
I dont understand why people think Robinho is immune from critcism. He did NOT play well tonight, gave the ball away far too many times, passing was poor and just looks so weak at times. He is a good player at times but i was glad to see Bellamy come on tonight.

Are you sure you watched the same game as me? Robinho played well tonight especially in the second half and played a major part in our first goal and created another chance for SWP with a top pass

Yeah he can and does produce good passes and sets up goals, but his general play was very sloppy tonight, come on are just ignoring the hospital passes because he can produce?

Godfather said:
I dont understand why people think Robinho is immune from critcism. He did NOT play well tonight, gave the ball away far too many times, passing was poor and just looks so weak at times. He is a good player at times but i was glad to see Bellamy come on tonight.
PMSL!! He played well tonight, set up the chance the swp hit the bar, threat throughout and started the move to the goal. What do you want from him?

Godfather said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Are you sure you watched the same game as me? Robinho played well tonight especially in the second half and played a major part in our first goal and created another chance for SWP with a top pass

Yeah he can and does produce good passes and sets up goals, but his general play was very sloppy tonight, come on are just ignoring the hospital passes because he can produce?
like you brushing aside the fact he sets up goals........beyond me

Robinho'ss quality, but when was the last time he had an top game gettin motm?

hes good, but looks lost at the min

Godfather said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

He did give the ball away a few times as do most players during a game and certainly our other attacking players did on occasions but mostly tonight his use of the ball was excellent

YankeeBlue said:
Godfather said:

You're having a laugh

Robinho did misplace a few passes but so did everyone on the pitch. The pitch was shit. Bellers was guff when he came on. Djong was good though

Godfather said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Either your not watching the same game as me or you know naff all about football. Try watching his movement off the ball and the gaps he creates for others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.