Our fans today

Squadmissile

I haven't seen a thread on it but if it exists, mods please merge but our fans were absolutely fantastic today.

After the collective feeling of "well the seasons over" after Barrys cock up everyone got off their arses and sang "we never win at home" continuously for probably 20 minutes straight. It was absolutely ace and I can't remember any of the last 30 minutes of the game due to singing my throat sore for ages. Albeit it probably wasn't much to watch but that's besides the point, if we had scored another though i reckon the fans would have gone ballistic.

Once again, fucking fantastic blues, a well welcome return to the defeatism mixed with pride from yesteryear, completely out singing the Southampton fans.

Squadmissile said:
I haven't seen a thread on it but if it exists, mods please merge but our fans were absolutely fantastic today.

After the collective feeling of "well the seasons over" after Barrys cock up everyone got off their arses and sang "we never win at home" continuously for probably 20 minutes straight. It was absolutely ace and I can't remember any of the last 30 minutes of the game due to singing my throat sore for ages. Albeit it probably wasn't much to watch but that's besides the point, if we had scored another though i reckon the fans would have gone ballistic.

Once again, fucking fantastic blues, a well welcome return to the defeatism mixed with pride from yesteryear, completely out singing the Southampton fans.

Certain players getting booed from what I was told by someone there. That's not fantastic at all. Unless it's Nasri they're booeing, in which case it is.

It highlighted to me how atmosphere matters not one jot to our lot because despite only being able to hear city fans (credit as always), the players didn't raise the game at all.

They didn't deserve that support today. A few of them
Should be ashamed to pick up their wages after that.

At least Hart and Zabba made some effort to crossed the half way line at the end of the game to applauld the fans,who sang for the whole of the 2nd half quote="Millwallawayveteran1988"]It highlighted to me how atmosphere matters not one jot to our lot because despite only being able to hear city fans (credit as always), the players didn't raise the game at all.

They didn't deserve that support today. A few of them
Should be ashamed to pick up their wages after that.[/quote]

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Squadmissile said:

Certain players getting booed from what I was told by someone there. That's not fantastic at all. Unless it's Nasri they're booeing, in which case it is.

Bullshit, we didn't boo anybody.

just fk off with your hearsay defeatism.

Out sang the Saints and were outstanding.We never win away and we never win at home we lost last week and we lost today we dont give fuck coz where all pissed up mcfc ok!!!!!

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Squadmissile said:

Nope, the only real dissent I heard was when Silva was subbed.

yes well done Blues

of course the rag twat on espn kept going on about how vocal the saints fans were when all you could hear was you lot!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.