Our fans today

we never win at home and we never win away! Was absolutely class and went on for ages!
Great day out apart from the performance and result!

Sparkys-Army said:
A few boo's and some insults in Nasri's general direction as he walked off but i wasn't expecting a standing applause and roses thrown at his feet.

Same as qpr when he went off more and more every game lads have had enough of his poor performances and lack of passion / determination to win .

No booing, I was bout 2 rows from back, fans were class

to bloke I thought was Liam from BA sorry

can I also say fair play to the stewards at back who gave lads a chance to step into rows rather than just kick off

we never win at home we never win away

Just got back. had a great day apart from the result. Pretty dissapointed nobody really acknowleged the fans though.

as much as winning is great there is no doubt that as a set of fans, it's hardship that separates us from everyone else

the true spirit of being a blue is only found in the darkest hours, so to all those pricks slagging off barry, moaning about mancini - 2 words - fuck you

City Raider said:
as much as winning is great there is no doubt that as a set of fans, it's hardship that separates us from everyone else

the true spirit of being a blue is only found in the darkest hours, so to all those pricks slagging off barry, moaning about mancini - 2 words - fuck you

i know i'm gonna read that in the morning with a sober head and think harsh but right now i couldnt give a fuck

We was class today pure brilliant lads !! This is what being a city fan is all about ive kind of missed the typical city days like today and hearing the best fans in all the land and all the world show once again nobody comes close to our support no matter the performance of the team !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.