Our fans today

Balti said:
yes well done Blues

of course the rag twat on espn kept going on about how vocal the saints fans were when all you could hear was you lot!!

I know I noticed that.

"The Saints fans really getting behind their team here."

When all you could hear was MCFC OK and Mancini Wooah being sung for about 20 minutes straight.

Bilboblue said:
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Squadmissile said:
I haven't seen a thread on it but if it exists, mods please merge but our fans were absolutely fantastic today.

After the collective feeling of "well the seasons over" after Barrys cock up everyone got off their arses and sang "we never win at home" continuously for probably 20 minutes straight. It was absolutely ace and I can't remember any of the last 30 minutes of the game due to singing my throat sore for ages. Albeit it probably wasn't much to watch but that's besides the point, if we had scored another though i reckon the fans would have gone ballistic.

Once again, fucking fantastic blues, a well welcome return to the defeatism mixed with pride from yesteryear, completely out singing the Southampton fans.

Certain players getting booed from what I was told by someone there. That's not fantastic at all. Unless it's Nasri they're booeing, in which case it is.

Bullshit, we didn't boo anybody.

just fk off with your hearsay defeatism.

I guarantee you I was texted by someone at the game who said a certain player was being booed. If that is incorrect then I apologise profusely. I can only take at face value what I am told.

A few boo's and some insults in Nasri's general direction as he walked off but i wasn't expecting a standing applause and roses thrown at his feet (would be quite a throw to get it that far) but our fans were top today and no matter what was happening on the pitch, we sang our a little socks off.

Bilboblue said:
Certain players getting booed from what I was told by someone there. That's not fantastic at all. Unless it's Nasri they're booeing, in which case it is.

I guarantee you I was texted by someone at the game who said a certain player was being booed. If that is incorrect then I apologise profusely. I can only take at face value what I am told.

I can tell you it's not true mate unless it was an individual. Bit of a party atmosphere towards the end.

Bilboblue said:

What player? The only time I heard someone boo was when silva was being taken off but that was only a couple and it interrupted our singing for a bit.

To be honest after that performance the players should have been booed, just says wonders about or fans that we didn't.

Squadmissile said:
Bilboblue said:

What player? The only time I heard someone boo was when silva was being taken off but that was only a couple and it interrupted our singing for a bit.

To be honest after that performance the players should have been booed, just says wonders about or fans that we didn't.

Couldn't agree more.

Squadmissile said:

Couldn't agree more.

I only heard like 2 or 3 boo's towards Nasri but that was it.

Just got back, on the front row behind the nets and didn't hear any booing towards any city players. What I did hear was fantastic vocal support from 3000 blues when we were 3-1 down. Its days like today that bring the very best out of our hardcore support. We might not win the title this year but we will definitely keep supporting our team till we die.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.