Our fans were a disgrace during the 1st half today.

Not sure if there was booing but if there was it's out of order. However I fear it is something that might just happen more and more as fans get frustrated by their perception of the way we are playing.

We didn't play well today and at times today we lacked energy ,movement and quality but that happens.Mancini's approach actually allows for that with the extra players in the middle and the " non attacking " style.

Bottom line is without playing well we are 2nd.

Thought the atmosphere today from the City fans was awful, the majority appear to have turned into an impatient bunch who'd rather spend 90 minutes moaning at the team than getting behind them.

The Newcastle fans on the other hand were superb, sung for the entire match and got behind their team loads.

Oh, and I definitely heard some booing at half-time.

van_dan said:
Thought the atmosphere today from the City fans was awful, the majority appear to have turned into impatient idiots who'd rather spend 90 minutes moaning at the team than getting behind them.

The Newcastle fans on the other hand were superb, sung for the entire match on got behind their team loads.

Oh, and I definitely heard some booing at half-time.

THIS,

Same quote technique as 'DTKOAG' in my thread. Wasn't great today. Will wait for the moaners to do happy claps when we get some silver at last, the irony eh?

It's a win for a game that could have gone either way for me pre match with the weather. I'm happy, and will be bladdered rather than a happy clapper when we win something before i keel over.

Arry is Bent said:
Not all but a lot. Hold your hands up, were you one of the cocks BOOING, yes BOOING Yaya Toure when he lost the ball in the centre of the pitch. Absolutely DISGRACEFUL.

Whistle goes for half time and all you hear is "BOOOOOOOOOOO". What the fuck are people booing for we were drawing at home to a very good side.
probably the same fuckin dick heads who constantly slag off micah n ade

skybluepete said:
probably the same fuckin dick heads who constantly slag off micah n ade

Ade was not great on Thur, but he did the job today. Some lovely touches and held the ball up well 75% of the time. Seems like he wanted to prove a point today, maybe something was said from Thur night.

Well said lads. Some right drama queens on here. Criticise anything and they have a hissy fit. Man up !

mancitygaz said:
Arry is Bent said:
Not all but a lot. Hold your hands up, were you one of the cocks BOOING, yes BOOING Yaya Toure when he lost the ball in the centre of the pitch. Absolutely DISGRACEFUL.

Whistle goes for half time and all you hear is "BOOOOOOOOOOO". What the fuck are people booing for we were drawing at home to a very good side.
Didn't hear any booing in the East Stand,

You sir are a cock!

Shit thread

No he isnt there was booing at the back of 109 at half time , they are the cocks

I heard booing at half time and booing when Ade was about to come on what the hell is that about booing a player before he gets on the pitch

bluwes said:
mancitygaz said:
Didn't hear any booing in the East Stand,

You sir are a cock!

Shit thread

No he isnt there was booing at the back of 109 at half time , they are the cocks

I'm in 233 in the north and the booing was loud and clear where we sit, my lad couldn't understand why our own fans were booing our team. The football was turgid, but boo the blues? Never, I didn't in the dark days of 1999 and won't ever!

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.