our fans

Macc Blue said:
Great day, spoilt by nowt; unless peole are saying they heard the obsenity that is the "runway chant". If not i don't share the view that use of the word MUNike is a catastrophe. It's gets boring, but aint shameful etc etc. That's because it's not mocking the dead, it's mocking the red shite franchise that has been disrespecting the dead for 50 years.

runway chant was sung at half time in the bars

chrisi said:
also, saw a few 'welcome to manchester' stickers hanging around the place
glad to see someones made the effort to get them made!

My mate trev-the-blue made them, made about 400

me and mates were in the corner of the jack walker stand right near our fans, must say they did us proud,hope you all saw us jumping for joy when stevie put the ball in for the 2nd goal,all the blackburn fans left then,so we just carried on singing .top day.

I was sat top of the lower tier it was an amazing day. Just wondering has any one got any videos of the cracking day. Cheers

Mëtal Bikër said:
SouthStand211 said:
9/10 today.

Carlos Tevez is a blue, he hates FERGIE

STOP THE M*NICH CHANTS!

Couldn't agree more. The only thing that spoiled the day. Don't give the meedja any extra ammunition to come back at us. Besides, the Fergie version is funnier.

Agreed!

Our fans were mint yesterday, anyone whinging is obviously far too sensitive to attend football matches, my advice would be take up watching cricket.

Amazing day, apart from a few twats spoiling it...

started of at bolton st. was told the train wasnt stopping and id have to get the bus, so got the bus got to the fenhurst, waited 1hour for just 1 pint, finally got to the stadium after a bad start, and then it started going good, firstly mickey francis was next to me & im reading his book atm so i was pretty chuffed, but scared to say hi, then i was told i look the double of Colin Bell by all the stewards which gave me a chuckle, got in had a few more pints and sung my heart out all game, TOP TIER! was an amazing day, got to the station at Darwen and had abit of banter, got onto the train and we were all budged in, from then on it went abit downhill, an asian man was stood near us on the train, and some dickhead city fans were singing, "sanje give us a song" and, "throw him of the train im bricking it" "if he has a bag hes going" im not a fan of racism! then 50% of songs bein sung where either of munich, or about utd, hmm some of us are small minded and obsessed! all in all my first away day & i loved it!

MCFC-alan88 said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Perhaps it's just me, 80's early 90's it was common place then seemed to die out apart from a rogue chant here or there then last few years seems to have come back and loudly it may be just one word but one word that could cost people the right to follow the team

Are you sure that's a bad thing? These people that think Mun**h is just a word and don't understand what it really is, are you sure they'd be truly missed?

I have the same feelings upon seeing many city fans wearing a sky blue & white striped shirt..
But it's just a shirt?

GStar said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Just an observation:

From where I was stood everyone around me who sung during the game also sung M*nich.

Now this brings up the question, are the posters who are moaning non singers (in which case don't moan if you don't take part) or are you really secret M*nich singers who like to take the high ground away from the match?

There's no right/wrong in this topic. Like it or not it'll always be here as away from the ground it tends to be spotty kids using it but inside that's not the case.

unfortunately I can't find a single word to agree with here; "if you dont sing, don't complain?" what utter horse shit.

I'm in 111 so it's safe to safe I take part, I dont sing the Munich lines however, personal preference, call it moral high ground if youfeel it justifies acting and sounding likea cock end.

There's far more fans that don't sing regularly than do, we have no more right to the image of city fans than they; were not "bigger blues" because we sing and dance and generally create an atmosphere

there is absolutely no valid excuse for using the term, if you understand it's reference and it's conotation then theres really no leg to stand on. I find it embarassing people trying to state otherwise.

It's an ignorant few tainting the masses.

Like I said there's no right or wrong in this.

But singing and stopping before the M line (building up the song and then tut-tutting) is probably as wrong as you can get!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.