Our glaring weakness at LB, will it be fixed?

_85145458_kolaa_ap.jpg

I'm another one who has to hold my hands up and say sorry.

So Alexander I'm sorry, you've been superb in the opening games, well done lad, long may it continue,

He's been inspired and has definately clicked with Sterling in front of him thats for sure.

100% agree - Sterling has made a big difference to his performance - looks like a different player - I remember his reaction towards some fans last year when he was heckled (East Stand Lower) - today he came over to the fans after his goal - brilliant

Sterling has helped him in an attacking sense by creating space for him and the link up between those two and Silva is scary. But he has also improved a lot defensively. Again Sterling helps because he has tactical discipline and athleticism, and he played as a wing back at the Dippers so he just understands his defensive duty. But on top of that, Kolarov himself has looked brilliant. His defending from set pieces so far is exceptional. He's saved us from conceding a couple of goals. He's also done brilliantly to stop a lot of crosses coming into the box. He's been great and i hold my hands up. Long may it continue.

The impact Sterling has had on Kolarov is fantastic. I'll hold my hands up, was crying out for a LB signing but they way we are playing down that side is such a bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.