Our marketing team are at it again

This is really poor, amateur & embarrassing. Who at the club can think this is a good idea.

marketing & media is moving very quickly it’s clear some at the club are not moving with the tech or trends.

I wish the club would review the whole City experience.

The fact that we have so many people on here telling us how uninterested they are in Champions League and they can’t be arsed attending this shite, corrupt competition, leaves the club in a position to try to attract other supporters. In a way, I like the naive excitement that tourists bring to Champions League nights. It can actually help the atmosphere.
I’m guessing, in the main, the fans who don’t attend Champions League games are a bit ‘been there, done it’ types so I’m happy if these people can bring some more energy to these games.
As someone who is one of those "CBA with the CL" I agree

The fact that we have so many people on here telling us how uninterested they are in Champions League and they can’t be arsed attending this shite, corrupt competition, leaves the club in a position to try to attract other supporters. In a way, I like the naive excitement that tourists bring to Champions League nights. It can actually help the atmosphere.
I’m guessing, in the main, the fans who don’t attend Champions League games are a bit ‘been there, done it’ types so I’m happy if these people can bring some more energy to these games.
But watch those very same people do a U turn should we get to the final or win it.

If Blues are not going to turn up when tickets are cheap then whats the problem of Tourists.
There were quite a few round me last night, yes they might have their phones out but they are very enthusiastic to be there.
So if your not prepared to go don't blame the club for trying to fill the ground.

What’s next, f***ing *City Glee* before Shakhtar Donetsk?

Link below the picture.

Man City advertise for influencers to showcase 'electrifying atmosphere'

CF9-B1-CF3-36-A6-4391-A4-BB-A3-C53860-B2-A1.png

https://www.prolificnorth.co.uk/new...-influencers-showcase-electrifying-atmosphere

They are generally one of two types:

1. Computer programs designed to mimic human social media activity engaging with designated content.
2. Paid human-managed social media accounts engaging with designated content.

Both are intended to create the appearance of a following, inflating social engagement beyond actual influence. Since social influence is now often associated with online following, this is a tactic used to create the appearance of support and substantiation of a movement of like-minded people.

It is actually nothing new. The concept has been employed for centuries: paying individuals to falsely convey affinity to a movement or idea, with the intention of falsely inflating the importance or support of that subject.

It’s now just much easier to do because approximating a living entity (human being posting on various social media platforms) can now be more easily manufactured, at very low cost, and at very high volume.

A girl i went to school with is a bit of a social media influencer with 70k + followers but her posts usually get less than 500 likes and similar in "views" so i think the majority are fake or paid. TBF she does get a lot of free stuff though and works with some big brands, not bad for a housewife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.