Our most important player is...

Fernandinho, he's the only player in our squad without a decent option for cover.

Pantillimon - Hart
Zabba - Richards
Kompany - Demichellis
Nasty - Lescott
Clichy - Kolarov
Yaya - Rodwell
Dinho - Garcia
Navas - Milner
Nasri - Silva
Aguero - Jovetic
Negredo - Dzeko

The biggest gap between two players paired up above is clearly Dinho and Garcia for me.

Really? Our most important player is Fernandinho? I don't think so...

Must be Aguero or Kompany for me

JJCMCFC said:
Really? Our most important player is Fernandinho? I don't think so...

Must be Aguero or Kompany for me

For the way we play he is mate, closely followed by Aguero, the work Fernandinho has to do in this system is unbeleivable andsadly not a single other player in the whole squad can do that role atm.

Kompany for me, our defence is flimsy at best without him. Plus he's the captain, an excellent one at that. Aguero/Silva have fantastic cover so if we lost one of them the impact would be minimal.

Pinturicchio said:
Aguero or Kompany...
May get some abuse for this but Sergio has missed quite a few chances in the last 2 or 3 games, chances that a striker at the very top of his game would be expected to bury
Saying that I wouldn't swap him for anyone but he should or could be well clear in the goal scoring chart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.