Our New Centre Half

Somebody mentioned this a while a go and i shot him down, regret that now.

Id take Gary Cahil.

blue1970 said:
Didn't say he was playing in the game muppet. I was commenting on the general standard of Italian football and that Juve currently stand 3rd in their league and were totally ouclassed by a poor Bayern side at home. Plus if you look at the way Inter have dominated Italian football for the last few years but have been nowhere near winning the Champions league it shows you that the Italian league is nowhere near the quality and standard of years gone by.

I don't think Italian football is as bad as some people think. Yes, over the last 3 or 4 years their clubs have not been at the standard of the prem or la liga, but this year they have 3 teams in the next round of the champs league.. And, Fiorentina who are 9th in Italy just beat Liverpool away, something we failed to do.

I would love Haangeland or Chiellini. Both no nonsense defenders and would be a good threat off set peices.

Not arsed to be honest.

We could sign the best centre half in the world but give him 5 games for us and he'll look like an anxiety ridden league 1 player.

Same goes for Messi, Kaka etc, they'd all look shit and perform miserably under this regime.

Not a Hughes out post just a simple observation.

I'd like to see us sign a left back to allow the fans to enjoy Robinho as an attacker and not a left back assistant but it won't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.