Our New Centre Half

M.A.R.T.I.N said:
play toure at right back and get a big commanding CB

this!! somebody who will make people fear a tackle by them!! at the moment our defense is getting laughed at!

Go to united and say right how much do u want for roony and vidic and give them what they want if it £75 million or £100 million i dont care i just want it sorted out we need a top class defender and a stricker who CAN score but roony and stick him upfront with tevez adebayor to lazy

Didn't say he was playing in the game muppet. I was commenting on the general standard of Italian football and that Juve currently stand 3rd in their league and were totally ouclassed by a poor Bayern side at home. Plus if you look at the way Inter have dominated Italian football for the last few years but have been nowhere near winning the Champions league it shows you that the Italian league is nowhere near the quality and standard of years gone by.

blue1970 said:
Didn't say he was playing in the game muppet. I was commenting on the general standard of Italian football and that Juve currently stand 3rd in their league and were totally ouclassed by a poor Bayern side at home. Plus if you look at the way Inter have dominated Italian football for the last few years but have been nowhere near winning the Champions league it shows you that the Italian league is nowhere near the quality and standard of years gone by.

not only is chiellini quality in the italian league but he is outstanding in the cl and for italy!! just because he plays in italy doesnt mean he cant handle the premier league you prat!!! if you seriously think any of our defenders are as good as him you need to take your blue tinted specs off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.