Our New Centre Half

think we need two , not one , wenger said the other day you need four central defenders in a squad when asked about sol camp - bell, we could have one Ned if Lescott is out when Toure is in africa

Heard he is after Ryan Nelson but if Blackburn wont release for 17 million he will go for the highly rated Mal Donaghy ( spell check ) said he played well on 23rd September 1989

Fuck off Hughes

MCFC OK

TaylorWill07 said:
subotic sounds a great centre half however not seen him that much, chiellini should be our number 1 target, we need someone who is going to start putting there body on the line for our team and giorgio is our man
ive never known you to mention chiellini before, is he any good? ;)

I know Taylorwill seems slightly obsessed with Chiellini, but to be fair he has a point, IMO he is what we need, the guy is a great DEFENDER, no nonsense and usually get's the better of top strikers when he comes across them, I'd be delighted with his signature.

Lomas has a lob on said:
I know Taylorwill seems slightly obsessed with Chiellini, but to be fair he has a point, IMO he is what we need, the guy is a great DEFENDER, no nonsense and usually get's the better of top strikers when he comes across them, I'd be delighted with his signature.

finally!! i agree tbh i am obssesed but i just love the way he goes about his nononsense approach to defending! totally what we need both toure and lescott are too nicey nicey!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.