Our New Centre Half

blue1970 said:
As we only need temporary cover, and the fact you will not get the top class CB we need Sol Campbell is available and free.

Past it and another total mercenary ****.

Better than wasting decent money on the usual suspects Mertesacker, Upson, Chellini, Lucio etc. I've never though he was great and never been a big admirer of Campbells but unless we can get Terry, Vidic or someone similar why waste money (even if they are loaded)

If we plan to be a top 4 side, Nedum is not the player to take us there. He may be a blue at heart but it doesn't make him a good player.

blue1970 said:
Better than wasting decent money on the usual suspects Mertesacker, Upson, Chellini, Lucio etc. I've never though he was great and never been a big admirer of Campbells but unless we can get Terry, Vidic or someone similar why waste money (even if they are loaded)

but chiellini is a far better defender than all our defenders and we need to improove and quickly.

I'm currently over in Germany working and the talk is that Subotic is moving to the prem - never really seen much of him but you never know?

TaylorWill07 said:
blue1970 said:

but chiellini is a far better defender than all our defenders and we need to improove and quickly.

hahahahahahaha can't believe you are still on the Chiellini thing. You're like a dog with a bone.

TaylorWill07 said:
blue1970 said:

That's the thing ..... Basically we are either going to be buying a replacement top class CB to add to the squad and as a result one of the current CB drop to being cover OR we buy/sign up someone as cover whilst our current CB are injured/away.

Until we actually sign someone we don't know which way the club want to go and as a result we may be disappointed once the signing has been made ..... but in that case we are signing a cover player

nickson71 said:
TaylorWill07 said:

That's the thing ..... Basically we are either going to be buying a replacement top class CB to add to the squad and as a result one of the current CB drop to being cover OR we buy/sign up someone as cover whilst our current CB are injured/away.

Until we actually sign someone we don't know which way the club want to go and as a result we may be disappointed once the signing has been made ..... but in that case we are signing a cover player

Unless he plans to drop Bridge for Lescot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.