Our New Centre Half

Corky said:
nickson71 said:
That's the thing ..... Basically we are either going to be buying a replacement top class CB to add to the squad and as a result one of the current CB drop to being cover OR we buy/sign up someone as cover whilst our current CB are injured/away.

Until we actually sign someone we don't know which way the club want to go and as a result we may be disappointed once the signing has been made ..... but in that case we are signing a cover player

Unless he plans to drop Bridge for Lescot

True ..... Hadn't thought of that but we would know that until Lescot has recover from his op. which is looking like the end of Jan and hopefully we'll have the CB issue sorted out very early in the window

matthew upson is tied on. not doubt about it. pains me to say it cos he's no better than anyone we've got at the club and we'll probably pay £20million for the privelige

blue1970 said:
You've obviuosly not seen him play then. Chellini in the EPL would get murdered.

NO! its obviously you who has not watched him enough. i watch juentus quite regulry due to me enjoying good solid defending and people who put ther body on the line for their club, chiellini does this time and time again, his game is 100% perfect for the premier league, people say hes not fast enough ? look at reality ffs, hes alot faster than kompany and hes ideolised by many on this board!!! we need a nononsense defender who will put tackles into people and clear the ball proper!!! chiellini is that man!

TaylorWill07 said:
NO! its obviously you who has not watched him enough. i watch juentus quite regulry due to me enjoying good solid defending and people who put ther body on the line for their club, chiellini does this time and time again, his game is 100% perfect for the premier league, people say hes not fast enough ? look at reality ffs, hes alot faster than kompany and hes ideolised by many on this board!!! we need a nononsense defender who will put tackles into people and clear the ball proper!!! chiellini is that man!
I have to ask are you connected to this guy in some capacity? Over a year you have been banging on about him.

Other than the fact that you are all on drugs ;-)

In this darkest hour ..... City humour still comes out on top :))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.