Juanma Lillo leaves to become Al-Sadd Head Coach

Looks like he’s only being given a one-year contract, which might be an ominous sign regarding Guardiola’s future. Or maybe it’s just so that his contract is in sync with Guardiola’s?

Looks like he’s only being given a one-year contract, which might be an ominous sign regarding Guardiola’s future. Or maybe it’s just so that his contract is in sync with Guardiola’s?
Doesn't sound too promising re Pep's long term future with us. That might be just my pessimistic nature though.

Just says Pep and City haven't got a deal yet and I doubt there will be until we know the outcome of the ban appeal. Cant sign his assistant for longer than he's potentially here for. I imagine if Pep extends, Lillo would too

Have a look at his cv, never hangs around anywhere long, don't think he's stayed more than a year in any of his last 14 or so jobs, which is really strange. Maybe he will only sign for a year, and won't commit to longer?

Just says Pep and City haven't got a deal yet and I doubt there will be until we know the outcome of the ban appeal. Cant sign his assistant for longer than he's potentially here for. I imagine if Pep extends, Lillo would too
I'm sure that Pep said a while back that, if the owners want him, he's staying?

He will get lynched if he turns up at the Etihad wearing that, bloody awful colour.

Its from when he was working at Sevilla, so he'll be in a nice big blue Puma one soon enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.