Our own "Green & gold..."

Damocles said:
Moving this thread to Classics, for best and most successful wind up of the year so far.

I thought you had moved it for the right reasons the fact that it was embarrassing.
But oh no you actually thought it was funny how sad why not just open the site to any fucker who wants to take the piss.

Oh no we don't have to there are enough comedians on here

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bit disappointed it never made the mainstream press. After all, my "Is Khaldoon Al Mubarak the new Peter Swales?" wind-up made it into The Guardian. Danny Taylor's usually pretty reliable in that respect.
it's quite sad you feel it necessary to draw attention to your own boundless comedic talent

johnny crossan said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Bit disappointed it never made the mainstream press. After all, my "Is Khaldoon Al Mubarak the new Peter Swales?" wind-up made it into The Guardian. Danny Taylor's usually pretty reliable in that respect.
it's quite sad you feel it necessary to draw attention to your own boundless comedic talent
it's quite sad you feel it necessary to draw attention to the thread again in order to abuse a fellow blue yet again as you did on page two

johnny crossan said:
squirtyflower said:
it's quite sad you feel it necessary to draw attention to the thread again in order to abuse a fellow blue yet again as you did on page two

I think he's worth it
I actually thought your original comments were a clever and ironic response to a bit of fun. I now think I was badly wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.