Our own "Green & gold..."

bobberwht.gif

Prestwich_Blue said:
Following the rags very successful (in media terms) campaign against the Glazers with their "Green & Gold until we're sold" slogan, I was thinking we should have our own.

My thought was for us to stop wearing the "Mancini" scarves with the slogan "No more blue and white, Cos Mancini is shite"
I've spoken to one of my contacts who is the Producer on MOTD2 and he thinks it's a great idea and will send Kevin Day with a film crew if we can get it going. So who's up for it?

Fucken Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another great post by prestwich blue!

Well done OP.... you keep posting shit like that that and give every other fan in the country another reason to laugh at us........ most stupid post I'v seen on here and thats after Muffin or Barm.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premiership/manchester-city/manchester-city-fans-plan-daft-protest?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+TransferTavern+(The+Transfer+Tavern+Home+Page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/p ... +Home+Page</a>)

Manchester City have been living in the shadows of the big clubs for too long it seems. Some of their supporters are hatching a second rate plan to get in on the coat tails of both Liverpool and Manchester United.

Manchester City have never sold so many scarves in their history since the arrival of the dapper don, Mancini. Nor incidentally have they enjoyed such an inspiring season in recent times.

But that is all to change if the looney tunes at Eastlands get their way. The scheme is to snub the scraves in an anti Mancini move.

And their catchphrase? ”No more blue and white, Cos Mancini is sh*te”

The mastermind behind this claims to be pally with the producer of Match Of The Day 2 and he has allegedly agreed to send Kevin Day down to do a piece on it.

Mmmmn. Nice work boys. I guess this is one campaign anyone can join no matter how skint they are.

I’m currently boycotting Ferrari this week, by not driving one. In case you were wondering.

Although I should be "rounding up the wagons" to defend a fellow blue ..... I just can't as I agree its the most loony idea I' heard this year.

Citytillidie69 said:
Well done OP.... you keep posting shit like that that and give every other fan in the country another reason to laugh at us........ most stupid post I'v seen on here and thats after Muffin or Barm.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premiership/manchester-city/manchester-city-fans-plan-daft-protest?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+TransferTavern+(The+Transfer+Tavern+Home+Page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/p ... +Home+Page</a>)

Manchester City have been living in the shadows of the big clubs for too long it seems. Some of their supporters are hatching a second rate plan to get in on the coat tails of both Liverpool and Manchester United.

Manchester City have never sold so many scarves in their history since the arrival of the dapper don, Mancini. Nor incidentally have they enjoyed such an inspiring season in recent times.

But that is all to change if the looney tunes at Eastlands get their way. The scheme is to snub the scraves in an anti Mancini move.

The mastermind behind this claims to be pally with the producer of Match Of The Day 2 and he has allegedly agreed to send Kevin Day down to do a piece on it.

Mmmmn. Nice work boys. I guess this is one campaign anyone can join no matter how skint they are.

I’m currently boycotting Ferrari this week, by not driving one. In case you were wondering.

Although I should be "rounding up the wagons" to defend a fellow blue ..... I just can't as I agree its the most loony idea I' heard this year.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's fucking hliarious, i can't believe it's actually spread round.

Ace

Citytillidie69 said:

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Well that's cheered me up

If this is for real
YOU are the biggest dickhead i have heard on here you should be barred

I would love to have heard you say this type of thing in the kippax around the 70s you would have been fukin slaughtered now fuck off somewhere like sad cafe

spanishblue said:
If this is for real
YOU are the biggest dickhead i have heard on here you should be barred

I would love to have heard you say this type of thing in the kippax around the 70s you would have been fukin slaughtered now fuck off somewhere like sad cafe
And yet there still come....jesus christ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.