Our Sheikh Loves Us This Much

Why do i get the feeling that Sheikh Mansour's first City game is going to coincide with that once in a blue moon game that i am forced to miss through illness? I dream of the moment he gets introduced to the crowd at COMS. If i am not there, i am going to be livid. I simply cannot miss that moment.

zeven said:
I can say this: everyone in here with a season ticket, and who goes on most away games, have spent more on city based on their annual salary than our owner :)
It used to make me laugh when people said "You can't criticise John Wardle as he's put £20m of his own money into the club." My response was that City fans put that amount in every year and so were perfectly entitled to criticise. That's certainly not something I could say about Sheikh Mansour.

He can be at the front of the bus, When we do our tour of the City after doing the double this year.

C.T.I.D

mammyjam said:
imagine the atmosphere if he ever does come to a match
it would be amazing a standing ovation though the complete match<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:27 am --<br /><br />Is he on facebook so we can ask him when hes coming lol

allan harper said:
And he still hasn't seen us play ! You'd think with that amount of investment he'd be in titled to a free match ticket.

Make him pay big time so it can go into the coffers.
£40M for a ticket.
Come on HH, show us your money !!

-- Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:31 am --

Pigeonho said:
LYNX said:
Quote this if you love shiekh mansour with all your gracious heart!!
I want to stroke his head whilst it nestles in my girlfriends cleavage. Thats how much I love him.

Now why should he want some more boobs when he already has two wives.
Let Fergie have ago.
They`ll go with the other tits already at OT.
lol<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:34 am --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
Forget 'God'. We can have this guy! :D

Please for the sake of our great Owner its "Allah"

johnny crossan said:
Barclays-1.jpg

Loose change from down the back of the settee, :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.