Our stars NEED songs of their own, who's in charge of this?

blue_bird said:
Cheshire Blue said:
no, not me, im colin Bell level 2. Iv seen a fair few arguments break out myself over this song outside the ground. Wonder what Adebayor himself thinks.

That Rufus song was classic, but it was more over his hair than anything else so he took it as it was intended.

With the kind of money he's on, I don't suppose he'll be that bothered...

Doesn't matter how much money he's on mate, someone insults your wife- your gonna be bothered.

Darts song is way better.

The Tevez "We used to have a song for you..." needs to be sung.
The Gareth Barry "Paparazzi" song needs to be sung.
The Adebayor "Darts" song needs to be sung.

Distribute fecking songsheets if you have to... we did it for the Sydney boys and it worked a treat.

It won't work if it's one person. Get to the match ten minutes earlier if you're in South or 111 and talk to the guys you stand next to all season.

Chants for players should be an evolutionary process. Running around giving out lyric sheets or posting songs on internet forums is so, as our American cousins would say, lame.

Why make a chant up about a player who's not even kicked a ball for us yet

stonerblue said:
Why make a chant up about a player who's not even kicked a ball for us yet

Call me crazy, why not try to 'encourage' our new signings and make them feel wanted and at home?

I 'might' just work.

So whats the Given and Barry song's? I will get the little man singing them if someone posts the words and tune etc. He learns quick and wont stop singing them so I think the youth route is the way to get these songs out there ;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.