Our team is built on fight!

IrishMacca said:
Our team is built on a cheque book, nothing more nothing less. Any of which would leave at the drop of the hat. They'll fight just as long as they are starting and are giving a nice wage.

Oh dear, just like most other premiership teams then?

djelanomcfc said:
IrishMacca said:
Our team is built on a cheque book, nothing more nothing less. Any of which would leave at the drop of the hat. They'll fight just as long as they are starting and are giving a nice wage.

Oh dear, just like most other premiership teams then?
Agreed. Pointless post really.

basically stop them from playing and scoring and then our class will show.
in order to win the war you have to win the battle first.

I understand what the OP is saying, we have some physical players, but I think this team is based more on technique and intelligence. That's why the likes of Bellamy and Ireland have been moved on

IrishMacca said:

So let me just check ? Footballers are only loyal to their wallets ??

Well apart from Shay Given obviously.....remind me when he arrived, oh yes after the cheque got beefed up.

IrishMacca said:

Here we go again!!! On other threads I thought you were a City fan but I doubt it. Is there nothing you like about the club now???

Yaya is one of the best play maker city ever had
Defence were also best against liverpool.Kompany was in good form.I think Hart must be the keeper against Sunderland.

stumpy_mcfc said:
IrishMacca said:

Here we go again!!! On other threads I thought you were a City fan but I doubt it. Is there nothing you like about the club now???

Spot on Stumpy, bitter envious rag if ever i smelt one - just like his lovechild Stephen Ireland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.