Our Transfers over the next 21 Days ...

citytill1die84 said:
S04 said:
Someday someone might try to explain FFPR to Mancini, probably from behind a solid wall..I sometimes wonder if he even knows it exists, does he ever mention it?

Fuck FIFA FairPlay Chelsea and PSG have. IMO every fucker should do it and then Fifa would be fucked.

FIFA would be just fine.

Just about agree. When we were talking RVP we were looking at 3 expensive sick notes. 2 is a better risk, but players of their age and injury records should be coming in at 10 mill or so, NOT 20-25!

The owners are smart enough to know

1. We have a fantastic opportunity to 'cement' ourselves as the top team in the country and 'dominate'.

2. The rags are totally desperate to get back on top.

3. We need 1-3 quality players adding in order to maintain top spot.

4. If we take the title again it'll be extremely difficult for the rags to 'catch up' and this is the time that we can make this happen.

5. Our fantastic manager is getting agitaged at the lack of signings. Surely his contract negotiations would've discussed which players he wants/needs.

They're intelligent business men, they'll make the required signings happen.

Would rather no buys than Agger and Sinclair. Hope we're quietly working on Champs League ready players. As to who, whoever Mancini has identified.

S04 wrote:
Someday someone might try to explain FFPR to Mancini, probably from behind a solid wall..I sometimes wonder if he even knows it exists, does he ever mention it?

In the interviews I have heard him say he is fully aware of these implications and is fully aware of the squad rules for both Champions League and Premiership. I sometimes wonder whether there are posters on here who don't understand these rules. SO4 I am not getting at you. :-)

Rammyblues said:
S04 wrote:

In the interviews I have heard him say he is fully aware of these implications and is fully aware of the squad rules for both Champions League and Premiership. I sometimes wonder whether there are posters on here who don't understand these rules. SO4 I am not getting at you. :-)

I think people get a bit misled by Mancini's laid back nice guy public image. The more I see and hear of him, the more I believe we've got a very shrewd operator on our hands. If Mancini is unhappy with Marwood, I'd be taking that very seriously if I were Khaldoon.

hgblue said:
Rammyblues said:
S04 wrote:

I think people get a bit misled by Mancini's laid back nice guy public image. The more I see and hear of him, the more I believe we've got a very shrewd operator on our hands. If Mancini is unhappy with Marwood, I'd be taking that very seriously if I were Khaldoon.

Why really? Mancini want the best team available right now, Marwood wants the same I´m sure but within FFPR limits..Of course there´s a clash there, it must be.
Khaldoon is the CEO of a £50bn business Empire, you don´t think he appreciates the benefits of "Divide et Impera" ?

salfordpaul said:
forget slagging off marwood, look ahead, i guarantee we will have two top signings before the window closes...a lot of work is going on in the background, be patient !

didn t nasri play for arse first game of last season against everton?

He most certainly did.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:14 pm --<br /><br />
citytill1die84 said:
S04 said:

Fuck FIFA FairPlay Chelsea and PSG have. IMO every fucker should do it and then Fifa would be fucked.

Been saying this all along mate.. Fuck FIFA/UEFA they need football more than football needs them.

salfordpaul said:
forget slagging off marwood, look ahead, i guarantee we will have two top signings before the window closes...a lot of work is going on in the background, be patient !

didn t nasri play for arse first game of last season against everton?

Gotta see both sides though... Mancini is pissed because his pre-season is messed up and its him who will get shit if we start slowly.

Using Nasri as an example, he did come in late, but can you seriously say he performed before Christmas? I dont remember him having any major impact before then other than the Spurs game. He wasn't integrated into the team properly until Jan, because he was brought in late.

that will now be the case with any signings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.