Our Transfers over the next 21 Days ...

I think we'll have massive deadline day transfer deal that generates publicity around the globe, just think of Messi arriving at a Manchester hospital at 23:58 for that medical, fuck it I might as well get that Messi tattoo done now!

samharris said:
salfordpaul said:
forget slagging off marwood, look ahead, i guarantee we will have two top signings before the window closes...a lot of work is going on in the background, be patient !

didn t nasri play for arse first game of last season against everton?

If you guarantee we will have two top signings then thaks for the info SP.

Good enough for me. Nice one Paul.

I have to say I really feel for Marwood. Mancini is a great manager but it's well known that he's always been grumpy and impatient, as a player and a manager.

Mancini hits out and suddenly everyone on here says he's a ****. I'm sure everyone would be calling him a **** if we don't fall in line with ffp as well.

We need Adebayor off the books.

Dobsy said:
I have to say I really feel for Marwood. Mancini is a great manager but it's well known that he's always been grumpy and impatient, as a player and a manager.

Mancini hits out and suddenly everyone on here says he's a ****. I'm sure everyone would be calling him a **** if we don't fall in line with ffp as well.

You forgot RSC, Bridge, NDJ, Kolo and maybe Kolarov as well.

Tevez City said:
Dobsy said:

You forgot RSC, Bridge, NDJ, Kolo and maybe Kolarov as well.

If we needed anybody off the books then we would not have gone for Hazard who's fee was always going to be circa 30 M and wages in excess of 100K - that money is still there so either our primary targets De Rossi or Martinez or whoever wont commit and our other targets we feel are over priced or there is something seriously fooked

Personally i think the former but cant help but think our scouting sustem is shite

Phuket Blue said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
There should be no doubt that the sharpest football mind in the club is Mancini - not Marwood, not Khaldoon and not Sheikh Mansour.

Mancini should be listened to above all others in these matters. Not sure why we need Marwood.
If Khaldoon is too busy with his other business matters then we need a CEO who can work with Mancini - it may not be Marwood's fault, but it is clear that Mancini either doesn't respect him or doesn't like him and is seemingly unable to work with him. Marwood certainly seems to be struggling in both directions - in and out.

Wonder if he proposed selling Mario and taking the money to fund RVP? That would certainly have been the 'easy option', but with Ade and Crocky still on the books I can imagine Mancini hitting the roof over that...

This is an issue that needs resolving, but there is no need to panic, and it certainly seems that panicking is not the style in Abu Dhabi. Sure we will sign at least one, but if we don't we still have the best squad in the comp, and a realistic chance to go far in the CL - don't understand these people who are saying we don't. We'd need a little luck, but all teams do... We'll never eradicate the need for luck.

This is an excellent post.
The only area I think needs tempering is the bit I highlighted. Mancini has a ruthless streak which is what makes him a winner. He won't do a Wenger and 'police' his own spending aspirations and will probably always woman and moan he isn't getting the players he wants. So, he needs someone to hold him to the Club's budget. Marwood is clearly not working out. I don't see why Kaldoon can't do this.

Because city are just 1 tiny part of the empire - he has lots of other, much more profitable, companies to run too. City will never be his full time job

117 M34 said:
Phuket Blue said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
There should be no doubt that the sharpest football mind in the club is Mancini - not Marwood, not Khaldoon and not Sheikh Mansour.

Mancini should be listened to above all others in these matters. Not sure why we need Marwood.
If Khaldoon is too busy with his other business matters then we need a CEO who can work with Mancini - it may not be Marwood's fault, but it is clear that Mancini either doesn't respect him or doesn't like him and is seemingly unable to work with him. Marwood certainly seems to be struggling in both directions - in and out.

Wonder if he proposed selling Mario and taking the money to fund RVP? That would certainly have been the 'easy option', but with Ade and Crocky still on the books I can imagine Mancini hitting the roof over that...

This is an issue that needs resolving, but there is no need to panic, and it certainly seems that panicking is not the style in Abu Dhabi. Sure we will sign at least one, but if we don't we still have the best squad in the comp, and a realistic chance to go far in the CL - don't understand these people who are saying we don't. We'd need a little luck, but all teams do... We'll never eradicate the need for luck.

This is an excellent post.
The only area I think needs tempering is the bit I highlighted. Mancini has a ruthless streak which is what makes him a winner. He won't do a Wenger and 'police' his own spending aspirations and will probably always woman and moan he isn't getting the players he wants. So, he needs someone to hold him to the Club's budget. Marwood is clearly not working out. I don't see why Kaldoon can't do this.

Because city are just 1 tiny part of the empire - he has lots of other, much more profitable, companies to run too. City will never be his full time job

We need a big hitting CEO in place, fuck knows why it has taken so long to appoint someone, utterly bizarre.

salfordpaul said:
forget slagging off marwood, look ahead, i guarantee we will have two top signings before the window closes...a lot of work is going on in the background, be patient !

Oh I can't wait to sign Sinclair and Rodwell

Paulmcfc2703 said:
salfordpaul said:

He said "top signings".....

Paulmcfc2703 said:
salfordpaul said:

I can't see us buying either of these players, It's the same every year when a few youngsters have a good season. In my opinion there will be two big signings this summer. Daniel Agger and Daniele De Rossi. Theres a new formation coming in this season 3-5-2, which has been played in pre season. The lineup being:
Hart
Agger Kompany Lescott

Richards Clichy

Silva Toure De Rossi

Aguero Tevez

If we get this new set up with the two new players it looks highly promising and quite flawless. However why do we need to sign Agger? Kolo had a great end to the season, especially when he played rb that game and he's still a top class defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.