out and out goalscorer

uwe rosler 28

after the game yesterday i think it shows what we are missing we need a box player and out and out goalscorer i think we are going to the rue the day we did'nt sign EDIN DEZEKO i really feel this guy could have scored the goals to win us the title i think our strikers are to alike i know tevez scored a lot of goals last season but in the formation we are playing he comes very deep to recieve the ball maybe i'm wrong and i hope i am maybe ade will prove me wrong and bang 30 in but i can't see it thoughts?

What we do need is other players who can contribute with the scoring. Trouble with an out and out goalscorer is that we will rely on that player too much and if he has an off day we could be well and truly screwed.

Dzeko is an excellent player but we might not sign him until next season.

Sorry if it has been posted elsewhere deep in another thread.... but where were Santa Cruz and Adebayor yesterday... were they both injured?

We need one of them to start against Salzburg.

Sadly, thoiugh I have been supportive of Jo I am beginning to think he just does not cut it at this level (IMO).

scorer said:
Sorry if it has been posted elsewhere deep in another thread.... but where were Santa Cruz and Adebayor yesterday... were they both injured?

Sadly, thoiugh I have been supportive of Jo I am beginning to think he just does not cut it at this level (IMO).

ade pulled his hamstring dnt know about rsc can't see jo cutting it think the league is to physical and fast for him

Or perhaps Mancini should make sure Tevez does his job properly?

At half time yesterday the first words out of Mancini's mouth; "Carlos, what role are you playing?"

"i'm err, upfront boss."

"Well why are you never anywhere near the centre of the ptich, never mind the fucking box when we're attacking?

"i'm a free spirit boss, i follow the grace of god... btw, wears your scarf, Bob?"

GStar said:
Or perhaps Mancini should make sure Tevez does his job properly?

At half time yesterday the first words out of Mancini's mouth; "Carlos, what role are you playing?"

"i'm err, upfront boss."

"Well why are you never anywhere near the centre of the ptich, never mind the fucking box when we're attacking?

"i'm a free spirit boss, i follow the grace of god... btw, wears your scarf, Bob?"

You having a bad day GStar??

Chill man and go pull yourelf another pint

scorer said:

I am sure RSC was warming up at half time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.